• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic Jeddah and New York

Started by ElPodol, February 17, 2009, 09:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grbac

I just noticed this. Very nice mosaic ElPodol, but you really do need to use slope mod, as already said by io_bg. Very good MD. Hope to see more soon.

Simpson

Fantastic update my friend, the interchange is looking very good, great work  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

sebes

WOW!!!!!   You are making a very impressive MD here. I just looked at the 6 first pages now, and am still in awe. Especially the port, the farmlands and the roadlayout impressed me a lot. I will be checkin-in regular in this one, for sure....
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Sky Guy

Great job- really realistic! keep upt the good work- oh btw where did you get those circle fields?

Kalu Sabah- A fast growing dynamic Southeast Asian Country

ElPodol

>art128 - thanks
>io_bg - thanks, I just download slope mod.
>feliwi - thanks
>thundercrack83 - thanks
>kbieniu7 - thanks
>kimcar - thanks
>Une_ame - thanks
>Ennedi - thanks
>Amerikaner - thanks, street mod is from NAM TEAM
>bat - thanks
>grbac - thanks
>Simpson - thanks
>sebes - thanks
>Sky Guy - thanks, circle fields is HERE

ElPodol

antimonycat

I love the circular farms, though I think the wind farms would look better if the green bases were changed to match the desert terrain. Keep up the good work!

frdrcklim

Your MD looks very nice ::). I can compare it to something like suplado's Jargeah. I hope you haven't forgotten it just yet :).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Sciurus

Just a beauitful city in the desert. &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

ElPodol

Hi, I want show you my new project New York. I want to rebuild NY with fairest accuracy. I still be buliding Republic Jeddah but sometime I be show picture from New Jork.

ElPodol

CraigKingOfIreland

Nexis4Jersey

Interesting project you started  :thumbsup:, i can help you with the New Jersey side of the Hudson River!

ElPodol

Thanks all for comments, Nexis4Jersey - now I wany do only manhattan but thanks for proposals.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ElPodol

JoeST

Oh WOW. another awesome MD that I havent been following. Well now I am following, cant wait for more of your excellent pictures :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

frdrcklim

That's a monumental task :o. The problem would be from the non-orthogonal roads. There's a guy at simtrop who tried recreating it. I'm not sure if he ever finished it. Good luck though. So far, it looks good :thumbsup:.

I was kinda lookin' forward for an update of Jeddah, but the important thing I guess is that you updated. And tbh, that's all that matters to me :). Update soon :).

Yep, I still got it.

ElPodol

>JoeST - thanks
>frdrcklim - thanks
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--UPDATE 7--
--JEDDAH PORT--

ElPodol

frdrcklim

Fantastic port you got there. You really took a lot of time into it :).

Yep, I still got it.

art128

Jeddah port is wonderful my friend, I like your use of those seawalls ! Also, nice container terminal and freight area. those warehouses are looking excellent there my friend.
Looking forward to more.

Take care;
-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

feliwi

wow, very impressive update! I especially love the compared to the port little quad track, which is making the picture really unique! Keep it up! Also nice region shot of Manhattan!

FrankU

Just found your MD.
Really great. All updates look so natural. The way you put high rise and low rise next to each other. Also the empty areas in the city. Very good. I especially like the farmlands. The first time I see Dedgren's circular fields in good action!
Wow.  &apls
Just the refinery could be better. Somehow it lacks realism. Maybe because of the random placement of oil tanks? Too much repetition in the refinery itself, I think.