• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A 4-track El Rail station

Started by Kitsune, January 27, 2012, 06:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Yes I cant find a four track el rail station... there is one on the stex, but the platforms are a little too high and it looks the trains are about to hit a concrete barrier.
~ NAM Team Member

threestooges

The only 4-track stations for rail that I know of that are above ground are the HSR stations, and the hubs which featured EL-rail platforms as well.

Is this something you've seen in an MD or somewhere before?
-Matt

noahclem

I think I've seen something like that around before, but I'm not sure where it would be found. I'm guessing Japanese or Chinese sites, but a quick perusal didn't turn any up. Maybe have a look at the "Japan: so far so near" area of SC4D to find some links. Alternately you could just place two stations next to each other, though traffic won't cross between them.

jdenm8

Traffic does actually cross between them, but they incur a Network Change penalty twice, From ElRail to Pedestrian then back to ElRail in the other station, thus why it's not common unless it's between two realyl fundamental lines and Multi-track stations don't have that. There are Multi-Track stations around, the Japanese community has some real nutters platform-wise and would probably be the best place to look as noah said. I think the largest I've seen is 7 tracks in one LOT.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here