• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Pat

Here is Saturday's Update for your viewing pleasure... So now without further ado here we go.....

OK So now that is this it for Saturday's Update and now again thank you all so very much for your viewing pleasure and make sure if you stop in to say Hi!!!! Also thank you soo very much for your support!!!!

Edit: One thing I would encourage all MD Authors to do is become a is a subscriptor as there is a awesome function that allows you to save drafts IE updates so when you are ready to post like i just did with this update you are free to just post the update and go...  It takes to set the drafts up but its worth it in the long run for all parties involved here...

Thank you to Robin for getting me hooked now on Subscriptor and I will be a renewal next year for sure and I dont see no more ads at all, god that is sooo nice!!!

SO again I encourage you all to subscribe and then post in Mind Scape to let Robin know you are a new Subscriptor so he can at the end of this month give a free subscription away!!! I think he only needs 14 more to go??

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blade2k5

I don't see any fish there either.  Mover further up the stream ::) :P :D  Nice update Pat, look forward to tomorrow &apls .....I hope there's fish

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Lilojame

Hi there, my friend!
Very nice pictures there! It shall look fantastic when you finish it!

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Pat

Today on sunday here we are seeing a new waterfall along the river and I do hope you all enjoy these pics... So now without further ado here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that does it for Sunday's Update and thank you all so very much for your continued support of Waterfalls... Also if you happen to stop in, make sure you say hi and let me know you are no longer lurking lol...

Pat

BTW if you happen to notice that when I did my last set of replies I didnt finish, well they are done now so go and check them out here [linkie]

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blade2k5

I was beginning to wonder why this MD was called Waterfalls..... :P :D  The new waterfall looks great so far and I can only imagine what it'll look like when it's completed.  I'll have to check those replies you finished :thumbsup: 

Great update Pat &apls 

See ya tomorrow :P

dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

Ennedi

It's been a while when I visited Waterfalls last time... :)
And it was a great pleasure to scroll down along your last updates and to feel some fresh air  :)

Yoy love forests, lakes and rivers and the whole nature - and it is clearly visible in your pictures! :thumbsup:
Great work, and don't stop it!

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

paroch

That is some lengthy river you have going there Pat.  Nice waterfall too.

M4346

Your river is looking really good Pat!  :thumbsup: It's something I just haven't quite got the hang of just yet, but you inspire me to keep on trying!  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000

Lilojame

Hey, my friend!
Another lovely two pictures. The river looks nice and the fall even nicer.  :thumbsup:
Waiting for more.  :)

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

kimcar

Like Blade said maybe you should call your MD Waterfalls.  :D  %confuso Mmm curious no more news about Jacqulina and now a lot of waterfalls here. Hey Jacky get outside Pat body  $%Grinno$% Hey nice work btw my friend &apls &apls

Pat

Here is something new and more exciting from me... This is my first crack at a real photoshopping attempt at something lol.....

blade2k5

Nice!  This pic definitely rates as a 10/10 &apls  Brilliant teaser :satisfied:

Jmouse

Nice work on the river so far, and really nice work on the PSing, Pat! Looks very realistic!

Later...
Joan

nerdly_dood

Dude! Where'd ya get that airplane cockpit overlay? That really makes the picture AMAZING. I highly recommend it for the SC4 picture competition ;)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

papab2000

Nice pic Pat.  &apls You should enter it in the picture comp  :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

JBSimio

Hiya Pat,

Things are still looking good here, I see.  The newest river seems to be coming along quite well... can't wait to see it once you've "dressed it up" a bit!   :thumbsup:  Nice job with the Photoshopping... I agree that you have a pretty strong entry for the competition in this one.

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

rooker1

Great job on the last pic. 
Very good question, where did you get that overlay. 
I think I need to try that too.   ::)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Some really nice new shots there of your waterfalls! Beautiful nature-areas! :thumbsup:

Pat

hmmm wow its been a busy weekend here at Waterfalls and its been a fun one at that too!! I cant believe I think its this thursday its Turkey Day allready wow!!! But anyways I will have a nice big update on Thursday so noo need to worry there.. OK so now without further ado here we goo................................................

That does it for Mondays Update and I thank you all for your support here... I shall have some news soon about my health status as I am getting ready today to go and see that GI doc oooh YaY!!! hear the the thrill in my voice lol.... Anyways thank you all so much for you support and if you stop in make sure you say Hi!!!

as far as the overlay is concerned its more of cutting out a RL pic pasting it over my pic and here is that RL pic I took it from....

Pat