• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ronin Region - Update 13: West Hammond Coastal Industry and Fishing Harbors

Started by cubby420, October 18, 2010, 11:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Great update! These coastal areas are looking really nice  &apls

I'm curious to see more of that RHW too. Hope work becomes less of a pain soon  ;D

Reikhardt

Great docklands there, really well laid out. I love the tunnel under the walls, very clever!

solsystem

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

RickD

Awesome! I am surprised how well the green areas fit into the industrial harbor theme. I would have plastered it all with concrete and random warehouse buildings.  ::)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

marsh

The way you made the incline to that bridge is really interesting to say the least. :P Very interesting. And as always I love your unique photoshopping style.  :)

,marsh

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

art128

This is for sure a lovely seaport you made there, I really love the general look of it also as the close-up shots that show a lot of details. Your MD is definitely one of the best around there and for sure one of my favorite !  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

canyonjumper

Great update Andrew! I like 13.8, it reminds me of an exit we have here in Vancouver. Keep it up!

Your friend,
                             Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

ricardomiranda

MD fantastic, sensational photos, the slope of the avenue after the bridge was very cool! Congratulations! &apls

visit Red Sea

cubby420

Hello All (especially the moderators),

Several updates to this long inactive MD are on the way. To that end, can this topic please be moved back to the proper "active" list?

If you need proof of the Ronin Region's return prior to this weekend...you need only ask.  ;)