• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The city of Danyard (Update8 24th Feb.2013 ~)

Started by Mr.Lin, August 25, 2012, 11:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weixc812

Amazing railway system  &apls  &apls
Travelling through Danyard must be very pleasant  :D
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Shroud

Swordmaster

Holy jaboozzles. This is wicked awesome! I enjoyed those model railroad pictures in between. In fact my parents own those very same buildings, including the turntable :D

Though I think that autocarrier is actually a truck, not a railcar ;)   Another thing is that the turntable probably won't be used anymore. The engines you put on there all have dual cabs. But that doesn't detract from the amazing scene! The snowy ones really stand out.

Cheers
Willy

Girafe

You guys from China are really amazing.

Lot of tiny details on this update. Good work with LOTs too and use of MMPs is stunning.

Well deserved OSITM and thanks for your hard work :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Kergelen

Amazing railway update.

The looting is fantastic and the railway among the natural landscape really inspiring. I love especially picture 93 &apls
The "playmobil" pictures remember my childhood :)

Links to SC4 websites

threestooges

Love the roundhouse. I hope you consider releasing that on the LEX. However, in picture 100, did you mean to put that auto carrier on the tracks? It looks like it's a road vehicle. Very nice update. I always love seeing what people do with the trains in the game.
-Matt

metarvo

Good work on the train station, Mr. Lin!  :thumbsup:  The inclusion of parking areas adds so much to the scene.  My favorite pic in this update, though, is No. 94.  Even at this late stage of the winter, snow pics still look good.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

noahclem

Excellent pictures! I love the trains, MMPs, and all the variety  &apls

benedict

Congratulations on an excellent OSITM.

Congratulations on moving into the Best Sellers category.

And finally, congratulations on being back at number one on BTT this week.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

lzn