• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ronin Region - Update 13: West Hammond Coastal Industry and Fishing Harbors

Started by cubby420, October 18, 2010, 11:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Yan077

Andrew... you can be proud, you have an absolutely delightful CJ  &apls &apls

Everything looks so natural, realistic, with perfect choice of bats !

Can't wait for next update  :)

Yann  :thumbsup:

penguin007

Great work on the RHW interchanges there definately if they are a first try!! I'm hopeless with it and havn't been brave enough to use it in my citys yet!!

Will

canyonjumper

What you're doing here Andrew is just amazing! Keep it up!

Your friend,
                               Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

cubby420

Hello everyone!

It's been one hell of a busy month, what with getting engaged and all. But, I was able to squeeze a little something together for all of you. Expect more as the month approaches its end. As for personal replies, they are coming soon, but thanks for the support thus far this month.

silentbreaker

Lovely town full of life and details  :thumbsup: Great work!

noahclem

Nice update! The first pic is my favorite with the nice white mid-rise building, tree-lined streets, and medium-sized Midwestern feel.

Terring7

I really like how the canal fit perfectly with the rest of the city. Keep going :thumbsup:
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

RickD

The first pic is exceptionally great.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

kwakelaar

This is a nice looking update, great use of all the different kind of canal buildings and the small neighbourhood of Lakeside is very well done.

Sciurus

Wonderful &apls And I'm happy that my city's an inspiration for you, because I take pleasure to do it :thumbsup:

And you know, visiting America, with cold, I can, because it's very cold there too in winter (yes, France isn't just Paris $%Grinno$%). But for the moment, I haven't money enough to go there ^^

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Cyclone1001

Very realistic city you have here! I just have found it and I must say, this has to be one of the best I've seen. Good job, good luck, and congratz.

bat

Your city looks really beautiful! Fantastic work on these nice pictures!!! Looking forward to the next... :)

Utvaw

This is definitely one of the premier MDs on this site.  Keep up the fantastic work!

nedalezz

You pictures are some of my favorites!

I really enjoy how you photoshop your pics - add to the fact how realistic your building style is, and you've got perfection.

I really enjoyed the picture of Knox Road, and loved how you did the reflections on the canals.

Battlecat

Excellent job on the update once again!  I love how you use the canals. 

Oh and congratulations on your engagement since I somehow missed that announcement earlier!   &apls &apls

Yan077

Excellent update, some pictures are really magnificient ! A great pleasure to come here Andrew, one of my favourite MD for sure  :thumbsup:

cubby420

Hello everyone. Thank you all for the kind words and support. Let's keep this month going, with a an overview of a the new museums in Hammond. Enjoy!

io_bg

Great update! The winding road and the stairs in front of that old museum caught my eye :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Cyclone1001