• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Eloaria (23 April 2016- City near the river)

Started by Kergelen, October 07, 2011, 02:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

Nice landscaping! what is the watermod that used for the river? it's fit with PEG's waterfall..

Dantes

The cycle path is a great idea at the waterfall. I like the feeling of home and adventure.  :)

noahclem

More beautiful work!  &apls &apls

Not bad for a busy week of RL  :D

Badsim

I would like to see Eloaria updated like it is at CapitalSimcity , as I do not intend to learn Spanish language , :P , and as Google translation is terrible ! $%Grinno$% 

The drowned church by the dam lake is a spectacular update and , having seen exactly that kind of scene in RL , it was so good to see it so well reproduced with SC4 !

That's a beautiful MD you have here , discreetly ( so far ) among the ones I'll follow carefully to tell you the truth ... BATs , Mods , NAM , nothing is enough without a strong imagination , like it seems you have , to go beyond what that old city builder was made for .  :)

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

carlfatal

Inspiring beauty, a lot of busy details, cool mix´n match...
old houses and fortresses!  :thumbsup:
what should i say: i love it   &apls
Greetz, Carl

Kergelen

rambuckel, bat, dantes, carlfatal many thanks!! :)

976: The watermod is from "Rivit's Coastal Mod" (available on the STEX and WMP web) and the ploppable from jeronij (LEX). Many thanks for your coment! :)

Noa: Many thanks! Yes, not bad for a busy week but I made this city about 8 month ago and now I only have time to prepared and upload the pictures and not a lot of time to play :(

Badsim: I really apreciete your coment. You are one of the most important people in making this game remains as current and show that there is still much to discover, learn and innovate. Your MD is my most important reference. Of course you'll see Eloaria updated like in CapitalSimcity and in the future with all new material of the VIP team. Is only a matter of time :)
Without the trees of the VIP team my updates seem a bit out of date even though only a few months ago I made the town. :P

Well, after almost one month without update today I show an overview of the town and surroundings and some town places.

Hope you like it and constructive criticism are welcome

Links to SC4 websites

kelis

Precioso !! I saw this update at capitalsimcity and I love it, the details are amazing and this medieval village looks amazing. As I said at capitalsimcity is not very mediterranean, It looks more like a city of the center of Europe, but anyway, the result looks so good, you did a really great job as always.

Take care, my friend  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

nbvc

Great work. The overview looks fantastic. &apls

Dantes

great Idieas +fantastic Style= Kergelen  :D
Hit me back at your pictures.  :thumbsup: The overview looks great and the landscaping is radical and ingenious.  &apls

rambuckel

Great work again :) And I still adore your landscaping!

The position of the cloister at the walls is a great idea aswell. Very well done!  &apls

- rambuckel
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

knapp

I like most the way You cope with the slopes inside the town. The houses are well placed and there is no sentiment of too extreme modification of the natural landscape. I also like the bus parking as detail.  :thumbsup:
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

noahclem

Awesome job with the overview!  &apls &apls  Really a beautifully done city with very nice details. The only thing I'd suggest is using more MMPs instead of lotted walls to deal with slopes.

Ol.S / Benoit

This is quite impressive and I know how hard this is to work on that kine of town...  &apls
The overview looks amazing :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Terring7

I'll try to make a similar town in my Martian M.D. ;) :thumbsup:
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

clemenclm2001

Very nice city Kergelen. I think I have already said you in capitalsimcity.net.

io_bg

Fantastic pictures! I love both the rural and town landscaping. Looking forward to more :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Nanami

kbieniu7

Excellent effect - everything in this town looks historical, as it should do  &apls Coach parking is a quite nice addon  ;)
However, I love the most overview with surroundings - looks so beatufiul and realistic. It makes feeling, that is not just the Town, but the exact Town situated in exact place. And the landscape goes and goes further for even hundred kilometeres  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Kergelen

nbvc, io-bg, Kbieniu7: I try to build cities considering their natural environment and rural and paying attention to the general views are the most consistent possible, but trying not to forget the small details. But there are still a lot of things to learn and in your MD I can find great ideas. ;)
Kelis: Many thanks amigo! Well, the Mediterranian city will come after some weaks :)
Dantes:D Many thanks!
Knapp: I really like to build towns/cities on slopes as I'm not from a flat place. Thanks! :)
rambuckel: Many thanks! Glad you like the landscaping :)
Benoitt: Much aprecciated comment as you are an expert in integrated cities in the landscape.  :thumbsup:
Noa: Thanks for your suggestion, but in this case I left the rock expressly without trees largely because I like to see free.  :thumbsup:
Terring7: Thanks. I'll follow the city in your MD. :)
clemenclm: Gracias-Thanks!  :)
976: Many thanks! :)

In this update I'll show closest views of the rural area and road communications (only a RHW-2 since it is not an area with much traffic)

8.4 The intersection between road N-1 (curved) and the beginning of N-2 road. Here there are the exit to the town Liaudginai. You can see that from the roundabout on the top left corner of the image there are two roads to the city: one goes to the west entrance and the other, to the east and the main entrance.

Hope you like it! :)

Links to SC4 websites

rambuckel

Great pictures again  :) I'm really amazed about your highway intersection.

Actually I seem to be to create even a straight piece of RHW  ;) But I keep trying. I'm not giving up yet!

- rambuckel
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!