• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jana

Started by clemenclm2001, December 28, 2011, 02:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clemenclm2001

Thanks for your comment.
I continue working in the theme park and in other parts of my region. I want to increase the population a bit.

I hope show you new images as soon as possible but it won't be possible in two weeks at least, at this moment I'm very busy.

Thanks for visit JANA.

clemenclm2001

The summer is here and I've changed the Janas's beach. I want to show you them.

This image is the old beach

And this is the new beach

RickD

The new beach looks great. Very lifely. And the transition to water is much more realistic with the darker color towards the water where the sand is wet.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

noahclem

Your beach looks outstanding  &apls  One of the best beaches I've ever seen  :thumbsup:

art128

This new beach is very nice! Great improvements since the last version.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

clemenclm2001

Hello my friends. Today, I'm going to show you some new images from my theme park.

This zone of the park is nearly to be finished. Its name is "Zona Fantasia". This zone is for children, I'm working in "Adventuraland", it will be a zone with stronger attractions, but Zona Fantasia is dedicated to a smallest members of the family.

This is a panoramic view of Zona Fantasia. Next to this zone there is places that it hasn't been finished (I'm sorry for that)

I will show you new pics when I have something interesting to show.

I always say, sorry for my English... its very difficult for me, but I'm learning your nice language. I hope improve on this and I'm sure that very soon this won't be a problem.

Thanks for visit JANA.

Schulmanator

Nice looking park!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

mave94

Amazing work, it's very original! I don't know what to say more. &apls &apls

clemenclm2001

New image of my theme park!!!

I hope you like it.

noahclem

Looks great  &apls  That ship ride is really clever  ;)

kelis

A very ingenious work my spanish friend !! As i said you your dedication with this project it's just amazing and I really enjoy every time here. Keep up the good work !!

Fantastico compañero, me encantan estas atracciones  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

A very well deserved move to the OSITM spot light for this well rounded and very entertaining MD!!

Congrats from The SC4D Staff!! &apls
Call me Robin, please.

clemenclm2001

Thank you... thank you very much for this opportunity to show my region in OSITM

@Kelis... Thank you my Spanish friend, I'm really happy if you like it

@Rooker... Thank you my friend. The idea of the ride ship... I saw it in FUNTASIA, a mayor diary than now is... in classics or in best sellers, I don't remember. I only have improved it with lights and other thinks.

The same pic at night is very beautiful, I'll update it later. Thank you one more time.

metarvo

If that's the ride I think it is, I rode something like it once at an area fair.  I made sure to select one of the good seats towards the back of the ride to get the maximum effect.  At the high point of the ride, I ended up at a 90° angle!  ;D  I don't remember that particular arcade building having all of those lights in the other cities I've seen it in, so I'm guessing you put in some custom lights.

Good work, and congratulations on OSITM!  I'll be watching this one.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

art128

Congrats on OSITM!

As Metravo, I think I know what ride it is. We have one like that at Disneyland Paris. :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

clemenclm2001

Quote from: metarvo on August 01, 2012, 05:36:09 AM
If that's the ride I think it is, I rode something like it once at an area fair.  I made sure to select one of the good seats towards the back of the ride to get the maximum effect.  At the high point of the ride, I ended up at a 90° angle!  ;D  I don't remember that particular arcade building having all of those lights in the other cities I've seen it in, so I'm guessing you put in some custom lights.

Good work, and congratulations on OSITM!  I'll be watching this one.

&apls

The arcade building has been improved by me. I've put a big pergola covering it. The pergola is made with flowers and the supports are with bush. jaajja I shouldn't say that.

Kergelen

Congrats on the OSITM clemen! &apls

The lotting with the pergola is really well thought. And the general view looks fantastic. &apls

Links to SC4 websites

vortext

Congrats on OSITM! Somehow I've missed your MD up untill now  ???  :D

It's really fun though, I've never seen such an eloborated amusement park and the way you work with all kind of different bats and props is really amazing. Now if I may make one suggestion it would be to turn on the shadows while taking pictures, it makes everything look even better!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

noahclem

Congratulations! Such a unique and interesting style around here  &apls  It will definitely be fun to see what you come up with for August  :thumbsup:

clemenclm2001

Thank you for your words.
I'm really happy if you like my work. In this momment I'm working very hard in the new zone of my theme park.

We have seen "main street", "the wild wild west", "the zone of fantasia (for children)"... but now I'm working in "Adventureland" and "the future"

In the next weeks I want to show you new details of this park, I've added a lot of things and we'll see.

Now I've just finished "the ship" you can see it in this image at night.

@ vortext Thanks for your suggestion. When I play to the game I do it without shadows becouse it works better, but you're right, I can turn on when I take the photo. I'll do it.

@ metarvo and art128 I thinh is not possible than can exist any dude about the ride... but you can see this link if you want see it in the real life
http://www.google.es/search?hl=es&cp=19&gs_id=f5&xhr=t&q=barco+vikingo+feria&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1440&bih=772&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=VKEZUNiAA9O00QWl_oGgDQ