• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

MMLS R US by SimNation

Started by SimNation, October 15, 2007, 09:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimNation

These are the MMLs I made so far. If the batters that made the lots have made mmls for there sets then of course use those. When I made these there were no MMLs for them and since I use them I needed to shrink my menu.
Completed Scroll Down For Link

• WFKs
    CSX WFK - CSSG-Complete -MML for CSX WFK:CSSG version
    CSX WFK - CSXCON-Complete -MML fore CSX WFK:CSXCON version
    CSX WFK - Spindrift Quays -Complete-MML for CSX WFK:Spindrift Quays version
    ((RT Industrial Waterfront)) (1 MML for each group): Done just as each .dat file in the download
    RT Industrial Waterfront x2   Complete   -MML for the 2tile deep RT Industrial WF
    RT Industrial Waterfront x3    Complete  -MML for the 3tile deep RT Industrial WF
    RT Industrial Waterfront x4    Complete  -MML for the 4 tile deep RT Industiral WF
    RT Industrial Waterfront 3to2 Complete  -MML for the 3tile deep to 2tile deep RT Industrial WF
    RT Industrial Waterfront 4to3 Complete  -MML for the 4tile deep to 3tile deep RT Industral WF
    CdS Waterfront Walk Kit BSC -Complete -MML for the CDS WF Walk Kit
    BRT WFK BSC Parks Complete               -MML for the BSC Park compatible CDS WF Walk Kit
    CAL Old English Waterfront (OEH) Complete -MML for the CAL Old English Harbor(OEH) WFK
    Canals
    Jeronij's Urban Canals Complete -MML for Jerioj's Urban Canal
    Jeronij's Urban Canals Narrow Complete -MML for Jerionj's Narrow Urban Canal
    CSX Canals - JRJ Urban Vol01 Complete -MML for CSX Version of Jerionj's Urban Canal
    CAL Goobers Canals Complete -MML for CAL SG Canals (everythin cept the terrace is in it)
    CAL Goobers Canals Terrace Pack BSC Complete -MML for CAL SG Canal Terrace
    Z7Sunken Canals Complete -MML for Zero7's Sunken Canal
    Arabian Canals Complete -MML for Arabian Canal

Other Items in Parks Menu
    SFBT R$ Parks Complete -Already in the original BSC Menu Mangement Mod
    SFBT R$$ Parks  - Already in the original BSC Menu Mangement Mod by Andreas (oops)
    SFBT R$$$ Parks Complete -Already in the original BSC Menu Mangement Mod
    Peg Memorial Park Complete -MML for Pegasus's Peg Memorial Park
    Peg Forest Addons (and observation towers) Complete -MML for both tranparent and textured Peg Forest Addons
    JRJ Rural Walls (Cold Version) Complete -MML for cold version of the Rural Walls by :Jerionj
    JRJ Rural Walls (Warm Version)   Complete  -MML for warm version of the Rural Walls by:Jerionj
    DeDwood Sunken Plaza v1 Complete -MML for FIRST (the peach colored one) DEDWD Sunken Plaza
    Marraset Walkways Complete -MML for Marraset's walkways
    City Wall (one from oneplace4) 
    - Base Set (just for the base set and nothing extra) Working and Tested
    Stuff in Transit Menu
    Peg Scenic Drive Complete -MML for Pegs Secenic Drive (located in the mis/transit menu)
    Stuff in Health Menu
    R$ Cycleways Complete -MML for R$ Cycleways
    R$$$ Cycleways Complete -MML for R$$$ Cycleways

Note:These were made by me without any of the creator of the bats permission so its unoffical. Since I know others have long long long menus like I do I decided to share them with everyone

My MML Pack LInk
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=97L9J07Y - here is my mml pack 32 in all. Install in BSC Menu Management Folder located in your C:/my docs sc4 folder

If any of them do not function properly let me know so I can edit them.There will be future ones added all the time since I am a big user of a lot of bats with many pieces.

Cheers  ;D

SimNation

Andreas

I already have MMLs for the SFBT parks, and most of the PEG stuff that you listed. Actually, I'm planning to release the original BSC MML Mod at the LEX, and I'd like to compile a second volume as well. diggis also created quite a few MML mods over at PEG's place, although I'm not sure at the moment which sets they include. Maybe it's a good idea to collect all the loose MML mods that have been created so far and make an "MML Mega Pack" or something like this. :)
Andreas

DFire870

I would love to have some more MMLs made since I have many of the sets you listed, and it would greatly reduce the size of the menus.

Eventually we'll need a MML for all of the MMLs we have installed. :D
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

JoeST

This is the Official MML list posted on SimPeg by Diggis last updated August 26, 2007, 03:25 AM

Quote from: diggis date=1179348382
This thread is to list the MML's that are either done, or under construction.  I will keep this top post updated as much as possible, but please feel free to add requests here.  I will cross out your requests as they are done, or if they are done.

Done so far:

Artgolf
Beaches for Irregular Coasts
BSC Forest Tracks
BSC Park Set (with various additions)
Cobb's Harbor Village [icons moved to the Water Transit menu]
Deadwoods Raised Parks
Homer's Beachset
Jeronij's Concrete walls V1
Jeronij's Concrete walls for NAM V2
Jeronij's Rural and Residential Walls
Jeronij's Seawalls V4

Marrast Embankment Set
morifari Embankment Set (including embankment station)
oppie's Canal Set (with various additions) [icons moved to the Water Transit menu]
PEG CDK-Industrial
PEG CDK-OWW and Seaport Village
PEG CDK-REC and Pier set
PEG CDK3
PEG CSK
PEG CSK2

PEG RKT3
PEG Pond Kit II Deluxe Version
PEG Stream Kit II Deluxe Version
PEG Trail Parks
PEG Seasonal Trail Parks
SFBT Construction Lots
SFBT Highway Bridge Construction Lots
simrolle's S-Bahn Set (including stations)
SimGoober's Canal Set (with various additions) [icons moved to the Water Transit menu]
SimGoober's Narrow Canals [icons moved to the Water Transit menu]
SimGoober's Irrigation Canals
BuddyBud's Rural highways
MAPP
NOB's Walls
NOB's Underbridge lots

Smoncrie's Hole Digging Lots
SNM Fences
SNM Waterfront
SNM Base
SNM Military Police
SNM Field Firing Range

In Beta:

Jeronijs Modular Zoo
Modular Rail System - Plus version moving to the rail transit menu from the landmarks.

In Development:

RSO Oil lines (also doing one moving to power menu) - Done, just needs releasing
HerbST's Pipelines (also doing one moving to power menu) - Having issues with the Power menu version
SWAP Tarmacs and runways
SWAP Terminals - I am having some issues with the SWAP ones as they don't seem to hide.

Maxis parks

Requests:

Cogeo
Road top Mass transit:
Railwaystations (GLR too)
Pedmall transit pack

Jeronij
Park Fences
Trailparks (both white and black)
Canals

Callagrafx Seawalls
Bsc Hedges
RT Industrual Waterfront
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

SimNation

Well I checked most of the stuff I have on that list and the only mml I have on there that already has one but not sure if it works for V2 of it is the BSC Parks. V2 has more pieces so im not sure if the original mml works for it. Im pretty much gonna make the mmls I have on my list anyway cuz my menus are loaded and none of those have mmls. Im gonna either put the files on rapidshare since all my mmls im gonna release arnt offically from the creators themselves. But Andreas do fill free to use them in the BSC MML if you want. Im making custom icons for myself for the mmls but the ones ima host are gonna be the standard just has the construction symbol on it. Besides..when draggable water and canals become available mmls for them will be obsolete.I have more concern for stuff like the MAPP which has a lot of pieces but no mml at all.

JoeST

Well if your dead set on it, then get in contact with diggis, he seems to know how to do it and stuff.

Joe

DFire870

Considering Diggis released a bunch of MMLs of sets that weren't made by him, you probably just need to contact the creator. And no, the new BSC Parks pieces aren't included in the current MML, which kinda sucks.
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

Diggis

I did make most of the MML's I released...  :P But due to the limitations of security on the PLEX I also uploaded a few for a couple of guys who did some up.

As for the items on your list, I only have a couple of comments. I've got MML's in the works for Pegs OWW2 and Marina sets (as the official PegProd MML maker it's my job not Pegs. :P)

I have one for DW's sunken plazas (I think it is) which I need to upload.  This isn't mine, but was done by... Goes to check... Chrisim, who also did the raised parks.

I have one done for the RSO pipes, which I have been meaning to go back and look at, as I wanted to move them to the power menu but was having issues.  I should just release it I guess.

MAPP came with an MML, I think it was a selectable option in the installation.

I would be more than happy to help you with this endeavor, and provide beta testing where possible. (I'm not up for downloading more stuff to test, but if I have it I will) I'll PM you with some links and advice, and would be happy to upload to the PLEX MML section for you if you want. 

Quote from: Andreas on October 15, 2007, 10:53:51 AM
Diggis also created quite a few MML mods over at PEG's place, although I'm not sure at the moment which sets they include. Maybe it's a good idea to collect all the loose MML mods that have been created so far and make an "MML Mega Pack" or something like this. :)

I give you full access to any MML's I upload to do with as you see necessary.  During the construction of the MML for Cogeos set, he gave me some modding advice for the lots, which I will pass on to SimNation, which made good sense to me.  I plan to update those I have done so far in this way, but RL is getting me big time at the moment.

SimNation

Ah yes ur right about the MAPP I checked its install...I musta missed the mml for it. I actually got the way of making mmls from your post on Peg's website as well I believe from the offical mml release. Since your doing the Marina, OWW2, and already have the rising sun I shall not bother to make what is already going to be made. All of the info in the description is pretty much identical to everything in everyone else description. As far as the BSC Park MML.....someone made one (might of been a offical one) because I have one in already...it just doesnt have anything from V2 in it (the amp theatre and stuff as well as some of the plaza fountains).

So far I have made 2 MMLs today but of course first time making anything takes awhile since its a new thing to learn.
CSX JrJ Urban Canals -Tested and work
JrJ Urban Canals-Tested and work

Suprisingly it only takes bout 5-30min per MML depending on how long it is. Since I dont put a rush job on anything I make its trouble shoot'd. But it will pretty much all be done as scheduled. One thing about the BRT MML since its such a huge one...im breaking it into 5 parts (same as whats in the download dat) x2,x3,x4,3to2, & 4to3. That way people wont get confused . Cuz it sure as hell can get confusing when you got so many.

One thing though: is it just my game or is it a effect of the MML that you have to plop one thing down at a time instead of one after another after another.I know non mml lots you can plop like crazy without having to re-select the item from the menu, but mml'd you gotta always select from menu.

Diggis

Yes, unfortunatly that is one of the drawbacks of the MML systems.  As I understand it, it is to do the reward script used to create them.

As for the parks MML, I think it is actually for the park trails, not the lots themselves.  So none of the lots will be hidden.  I thought about doing one for that, but where do you stop?  $%Grinno$%  BSC were so prolific with the park set that I didn't have them all, and there were sooo many that I figured an MML wasn't practical.

Andreas

Quote from: SimNation on October 16, 2007, 11:38:06 PM
One thing though: is it just my game or is it a effect of the MML that you have to plop one thing down at a time instead of one after another after another.I know non mml lots you can plop like crazy without having to re-select the item from the menu, but mml'd you gotta always select from menu.

Yeah, it's basically the major downside of the MML mod. There are a few other small issues that are explained in my original readme file, but for practical usage, this is the one with the most influence. Therefore, I always recommend to move the MML mod out ouf your plugins folder if you plan to create a huge park or waterfront system. After starting the game, you will have the regular behavior back, and if you're done, just exit SC4 and put the MML mod back in place. The icons will be gone again, but still accessible if you want to make some additions to your creation.
Andreas

SimNation

Ah I see..well thats how I was always doing it..thought it was just my game. Just to Give a final Update....as of tonight 10/19/07 all the MMLs I have mentioned up on the list up there are all tested and work. They just need to add all the descriptions,icons, and put the little description inside the mml for iliveReader users. Other then that I just gotta ask everyone who made the lots if it already I post a link to the zip file that has them all and were pretty much good to go.

Also the Mediterran looking WFK
and the Warm Rural Walls will be added at a later date..I dont really use them but im sure a lot of ppl do and since ive
gotten so used to making them quickly it should take no longer then 10minutes to make them both.

Final Update will pretty much show all them Tested and ready and ull see a link to one of those free file hosting sites that you can hold upto 100mb of stuff unless someone from BSC wants to put them in the offical MML or something.

Andreas

I won't have time to test them, since I don't have most of those sets, but if they are reported to work fine, I'll see what I can do regarding an "official" release. :)
Andreas

Meastro444

cleanup time ;)

thanks SimNation, it would help me alot, since i hesitate to instal any kit without MML ;)
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

SimNation

There completed check the first post for the link if any dont function right let me know.

JoeST

Thankyou SimNation... this will greatly reduce my troubles

Joe

Chrisim

Quote from: Diggis on October 16, 2007, 10:54:39 PM
... I have one for DW's sunken plazas (I think it is) which I need to upload.  This isn't mine, but was done by... Goes to check... Chrisim, who also did the raised parks. ...
There are two versions of Deadwoods Sunken Plaza sets and they do differ (different IDs!!!) ! Therefore, you need to offer two MML's.
My MML that Diggis uploaded at the PLEX is for BSC-Deadwood's Sunken Plaza sets. Link to PLEX
SimNation's MML is for Deadwood's Sunken Plaza sets V1.
We are lucky, we got one MML for each of the two sets. When somebody will prepare a Mega MML pack, please clarify this important detail.

mittfh

Smoncrie's Hole Digging Lots MML, Beaches for Irregular Coasts MML and Homer's Beachset MML are mine, so if they screw up your game, you know who to slaughter (no, not Diggis!) :)

I also attempted one for the default set of parks (Maxis Parks MML) but couldn't get it to work. I don't know if it was my coding, or if being game default content there's a hard-coded override somewhere, but if you search the MML forums at SimPeg you'll find my attempt included as an attachment...somewhere!

I nearly started attempting the WFKs and SFBT $/$$/$$$ parks, so I've been saved a job there :)
As the SFBT $ (low wealth) and $$$ (high wealth) parks MMLs have been released, I presume the $$ (medium wealth) parks aren't too far behind...

SimNation

Chrisim: Yea the sunken plaza can confuse some people since usually a version 2 replaces the version 1 but of course since plaza have tons of diff colors version 1 of the DEDWD Sunken plaza is still kept (which I think is a good idea). I put a V1 next to it not to confuse people.

Mittfh: I finshed the SFBT R$$ Park yesterday lol. Since I change all of my item placements for my game I have to make them back to the original placement for everyone else and ill but another link up for them here.I'll get them uploaded sometime 10/30/07 and ill post link up top. Put it into my mml pack (not really a pack just seperate mmls in one zip file) and anyone who dl'd it already wont have to dl the whole thing again. Im pretty much gonna do that with all the new mmls I make. Since its not a offical release and all only ppl who know about them are anyonewho read the forum lol.

Diggis

SimNation, Do you mind if I package them up and prepare a readme for the ones I release on the PLEX?  It just means that users get what they expect when downloading from there, as they may not have seen the thread here.  I'll link this thread into the readme for trouble shooting etc.