• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

LEPROP help

Started by VeTram, November 13, 2008, 10:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeTram

Please , how can we change the images (PNG Files) in LEPROP , for easily use in Game's Menu?
thanx
For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

RippleJet

You need to create the icon image first, a PNG image sized 176×44 pixels.
That image consists of four separate 44×44 images, which represent the icon's four different modes:

• Unavailable
  • Available
  • Selected
  • Pressed

If you have that image, you can import it in LEProp by clicking Import Icon.
After that, click Apply and then Save DAT.

VeTram

thanx RippleJet , but how can i create a PNG image really?
For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

RippleJet

Quote from: VeTram on November 13, 2008, 10:44:47 AM
thanx RippleJet , but how can i create a PNG image really?

If you'd have access to a program called PhotoShop, I could send you a script to help you with that.
It creates icons that have exactly the same frames as the in-game ones.

Otherwise, Travis' simplified custom icon tutorial might give you some help.

VeTram

very interesting....thanks so much RippleJet :thumbsup:

Cockatoo-210893

Use this, it's a template I made that's very similar to the Maxis icons. Put your image in the grey central areas only.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k248/cockatoo-210893/0_Icon_Template.png

z

I just tried using LEProp on a file with multiple exemplars for the first time, and the box in the upper left won't let me select any exemplar other than the first.  The scroll bars don't work either.  Any suggestions?  Everything else seems to work.

Pat

Cockatoo thank you for the blank icon there that will be a great service for me!!!

Z I wish I could help you on your problem there, sorry....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

FrankU

Yes, thanks for the icon.
I think this should be something for a separate upload to LEX and STEX. I guess a lot of people will be happy with this file!

JoeST

I could never get LEprop to work... that might be because the file was modded really strangely.

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Diggis

Z, LE prop does deal with multiple exemplars a little funny.  If you hit apply then you should be able to select another exemplar.

z

Thanks, Diggis - that worked!  This will save me a lot of time. :thumbsup: