• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Downloader X

Started by martintallon, July 02, 2020, 11:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martintallon

Does the downloader X still work?  I've been away from the game for awhile and am trying to reinstall things. The downloader X won't accept my user name and password for the Lex, I've tried changing both, and logging in on the downloader again after waiting til the next day for system updating info but still won't log in. Also I cleared my download history recently, is there a minimum number of files needed in list to log in I put 1? I lost a HD with everything on it a while back and I'll be busy for the next few weeks adding files to the game, Last time I was clicking for 3 weeks and testing for conflicts. But I had a working downloader to speed things up, I've been downloading props and textures for 2 days now and haven't started on lots yet, I dread getting all the SG lots installed - Ohh my corporal tunnel - all that clicking. Do yourselves a favor don't get to be 60 and still be a game fanatic and forget to back things up.
From the book "Footfall"
Necessity isn't the mother of invention, the scifi writer is. Someone reads a book and says I can make that work and they do it.