• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Fabian93's pictures

Started by Fabian93, October 22, 2009, 11:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabian93

Hi  :),
okay... I recently went to Berlin and took some photos. I know it might be boring, since there's already a topic (or even more than one) about Berlin. But I might show some pictures from my trip to Rome or other cities that I've visited, too. Maybe even from the city I come from ;).

Okay here are some first shots I made:

Zietenplatz with old statues from the former Wilhelmplatz

Last remaining building of pre-war time in the Voßstraße (I personally love that picture!)

On the left (can't be seen on this picture) is, where the Leipziger Platz would be located and on the right you will spot the Potsdamer Platz

Gendarmenmarkt - Konzerthaus and Deutscher Dom (not in the picture: Französischer Dom)

Marx-Engels-Forum

Altes Palais and the Equestrian statue of Frederick II of Prussia (did I translate that right??)

Busy Friedrichstraße

...and lastly a comparison shot I made (I hope to do more of these "Then and Now pictures")

Hope you liked these! Shall I post some more?

Fabian

io_bg

These are really nice pictures Fabian, thanks for the tour ;D And, please, post more pics!!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Sciurus

Oh, Berlin! Much memories of my trip! One thing I would say; the 4th image _ we've got the same in my deutsch Klassenzimmer! ::)
The third image is the Postdamer Platz (I indentify the headlight on the right) :)
For the statue of Marx & Engels, when I went to Berlin, a friend posed with them, and we took a photo of him, nice moment :D
For your question at the end: of course you shall!! ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Vario80

Fantastic pics of Berlin. &apls
I am mostly impressed by the black and white pics, it has something special.
And to answer your last question: Gladly.  :)
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Fabian93

Since I was quite bored today, I decided to work on some "Then and Now" shots. They're not always taken from the same position but they are facing the right view...
And yes, I know that these are not the best shots ever seen, but I do these for myself and just thought it would be cool to share these :-\.

Neue Wache (Unter den Linden)

Neue Reichskanzlei (Voßstraße)

Former site of the Hotel Bellevue and the Palast Hotel (Potsdamer Platz / Leipziger Platz)

Kaufhaus Wertheim (Leipziger Platz)

French Embassy (Pariser Platz)

Hope you liked these!

Fabian

kwakelaar

Nice with the combination of old and new pictures of the same places, then you can also really appreciate the change this city has gone through.

Sciurus

Nice photo series, I particullary like the French enbassy :P &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *