• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexis4Jersey

oh i can see , the top of the mountain & the RHW Valley below!  &apls :) :P

Blue Lightning

Woo! Last test! &apls I think this might be one of the biggest NAM relases yet. Immenent is the only word that can describe when RHW is out.
Patience is a virtue.
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

j-dub

Yes, you are right about that. Heres some more pictures of the new features in action...

Tarkus

There are still a few little things to work out, mostly logistic stuff, but we're almost there.  I must urge a little patience, though.  It's not coming out today, in case anyone was thinking that. ;)  It'll all make sense in a bit.

-Alex (Tarkus)

Haljackey

Remember this pic?
Quote from: Haljackey on January 02, 2009, 11:12:06 AM

Here it is with further work done.

You'll see the whole, finished interchange on RHW day.  I also plan on a special GTR update that same day too!  ;)

All the best,
-Haljackey

EDIT:
  Looks like Tarkus posted right before me :P
Quote from: Tarkus on January 09, 2009, 12:37:16 PM
There are still a few little things to work out, mostly logistic stuff, but we're almost there.  I must urge a little patience, though.  It's not coming out today, in case anyone was thinking that. ;)  It'll all make sense in a bit.

I can't stress this enough.  There's still a few minor textural fixes and whatnot, but the more time spent perfecting the mod will in turn result in much better RHW 3.0 than if we just rushed the whole thing through.  Good things come to those who wait.   :)

pagenotfound

Quote from: Haljackey on January 09, 2009, 12:39:59 PM

I can't stress this enough.  There's still a few minor textural fixes and whatnot, but the more time spent perfecting the mod will in turn result in much better RHW 3.0 than if we just rushed the whole thing through.  Good things come to those who wait.   :)

I absolutely HAVE to agree with that. Wouldnt want the most anticipated mod of the year wreak havoc on your game  :P
Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

Patricius Maximus

QuoteThere are still a few little things to work out, mostly logistic stuff, but we're almost there.  I must urge a little patience, though.  It's not coming out today, in case anyone was thinking that.   It'll all make sense in a bit.

Imminent now sounds like a fitting word to use for the release.

I know when RHW Day will be. It will be on 2009-01-xx  :D.

Chivaman

January 20?  $%Grinno$%
because X is 10 in Roman numerals :P

X+X = 20  :P

hahahaha

Sorry for my english i'm from México, by now i'm studying your lenguaje... =P

girlfromverona

Quote from: io_bg on January 08, 2009, 12:38:42 AM
You can find them on the STEX, here is a link http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=20441

Thanks, io_bg!  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Tarkus on January 09, 2009, 12:37:16 PM
There are still a few little things to work out, mostly logistic stuff, but we're almost there.

I am in the process of starting a new region, so the release of RHW 3.0 is going to be awesome timing for me!  :D

Monorail Master

&apls &apls &apls ()stsfd() ;D :thumbsup: :satisfied: :satisfied: $%#Ninj2

LETS ALL PARTY WHEN 3.0 COMES OUT!!!!!! LESS THEN 5 MORE DAYS TILL IT CAN BE RELEASED AFTER THE FINAL TEST!!!!!!!! IT'S LIKE NEW YEARS EVE AGAIN! I know! THE SONG "I'M SO EXICITED" SHOULD BE PLAYED WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!

(Sorry for the caps. I'm just dangerously too hyped up for the release in less than 5 days. hopefully)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

Pat

Well Monorail Master I hate to disappoint ya's but I think Patricius Maximus was joking only  :)

Besides anyways any clue of a date would come from Alex the man himself  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

nerdly_dood

I'd say any clue of a date would be signaled by a particular new addition to the LEX ;D (and that date would be known as "today" on whatever day that it is)

...meaning that we won't know the release date until the new RHW is actually released.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Tarkus

Quote from: nerdly_dood on January 09, 2009, 07:38:29 PM
I'd say any clue of a date would be signaled by a particular new addition to the LEX ;D (and that date would be known as "today" on whatever day that it is)

...meaning that we won't know the release date until the new RHW is actually released.

Correct. ;) 

Albeit the RHW will not show up on the "Recent Updates" list (either on the LEX or the STEX).  So as to keep the URL constant through the various updates, the old upload will be changed over to the new file.

And as you all well know, I don't give out release dates--just annoyingly broad and nebulous words like "imminent". :D

-Alex (Tarkus)

kj3400

Quote from: Tarkus on January 09, 2009, 08:46:35 PM
And as you all well know, I don't give out release dates--just annoyingly broad and nebulous words like "imminent". :D
-Alex (Tarkus)

That would explain the word "imminent" in your custom label. :D
It should be changed to "It's here!" really soon, though...I hope.  $%Grinno$%
I think I've been here long enough, call me Kenneth/Kenny.
Visit

The Commonwealth of Paradise at ST

The Commonwealth of Paradise at SC4 Wiki

Patricius Maximus

Sorry to dissapoint you, but "x" was supposed to be an unknown quanitity. I really do not know the release date, but I can deduce it will be in January.

sim-al2

(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Patricius Maximus

Incorrect, according to Master Yoda.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate... leads to suffering."

::)

A200

Quote from: Tarkus on January 09, 2009, 08:46:35 PM
:angrymore:

Ryan B.

Zack

yeah. give me a break. this is what I hate is people who are stupid enough to rant like that. now stop talking about this and do something else. all of you guys should do something else instead of getting worked up on "when is it gonna get done" or some other crap. come on  >:(