• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Joining the GRV II Challenge

Started by mrbisonm, March 09, 2009, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

Nice list Pat............«tapping on his shoulder»

Secretariat and DebussyMan , welcome to Bordertown, make sure to read the Rules, Restrictions and Challenges.

mrb ;)

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

BarbyW

The Board for Secretariat has been set up.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

tooheys

Hi guys. Has to be at least one NUT flying the colours. So count me in.

Know I've been absent a little lately but I've turned the corner and ready to get back into things. And hey, this seems like a great place to do it. Looking forward to the challenges ahead.

Cheers

Dave

BarbyW

I've set up your board, Dave. It is getting crowded in here now ;D

mightygoose

wouldn't this be significantly easier to navigate around if everyone had a thread in a players board rather than each player having a board....??
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Splime

It won't be too easy to navigate if players start to make multiple threads though...

Personally, I like having the board, since it gives the flexibility to make each challenge its own thread. It probably helps mrbisonm as well, since he will be able to figure out what counts for which challenge.

mrbisonm

Exactly, it will be easier for us to navigate through the threads in each player's board. Every Challenge should be opened in a new thread named something like: "Mrb-Challenge 1" , then "Mrb-Challenge2" and so on. Points will be posted on a new board called «The Pointage Sheet» (not set up yet), but also points will be announced in each thread for each Player's Challenge for the Player to keep track of, besides the points will be explained in details in each Player's threads and not in the General Pointage Sheet.

The Pointage Sheet will contain each Challenge's Points for each Player and the position in the game at the end of each Challenge. It will be a locked thread, but updated after each session when it has been finalized.
It is all figured out, took us a few days to do so and while I am at it, I must say Great Thanks to SC4D to have given us the room for all the Boards and Threads, but also to BarbyW who organized everything so well and finally my wife Lynncanox for having had most of the ideas of the Challenges and Point giving/Judging methods.

....in a standing Ovation....Thank You.

Now I wish you, the Players, very good Luck, tomorrow we might be too occupied to play out the first official Challenge then wishing us Luck.

mrb and Greetings from Lynn who hasn't appeared much yet, but she is quite sick with a serious Cold. Hope you understand.

Fred/mrb

Pat

Fred its totaly understandable!!! Make sure you give Lynn these from me and vicki....

and also this as well

and as well this,

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

metarvo

That's too bad.  :(  Don't worry, you and Lynn both have my best wishes, Fred.  Here's to a speedy recovery!  ;)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

lynncanox

Merci beaucoup. Thank You Guys that is very nice of You. Fred told me about the flowers and the rest. That was funny. Thanks You.
I will be better soon. It is only that I am much tired and now I have the cold with runny nose, cough and fever. I work to hard in the greenhouse last week.
Do not worry, I will be ready tomorrow.

Good Luck Everybody.
                                    lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

antn

If it is not too late I would like to join this contest.

BarbyW

Board set up for antn. Welcome to GRV II.

Diggis

What the hell... count me in.  I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to keep up, life has been hell so far this year, but hopefully that will ease up.  Fingers crossed.

Rayden

Quote from: Diggis on March 16, 2009, 02:35:50 PM
What the hell... count me in.  I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to keep up, life has been hell so far this year, but hopefully that will ease up.  Fingers crossed.

Beware Kiwi on the neighbourhood. $%Grinno$%

I was already wondering where were you :thumbsup:

Pat, you must update the list, the BSC Team is growing quickly ;D

BarbyW

mrbisonm

Two more "GRV-want-to-be-mayors".....lol
Welcome to antn and Diggis and good luck with the Challenge, which already started.
Being a great fan of NZ (southern island) and going there for vacation and to hunt Red Stags at least twice a year, I will keep an xtra eye on Diggis.....lol. Just kidding. Have both of you the best fun you ever had with SC4.

mrb

Pat

OK only cause Silvio asked for it lol

[tabular type=2]
[row][head]Name of Team[/head][head]Members Present in GRV II Challenge[/head][/row]
[row][data]AC Team[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]BSC[/data][data]7[/data][/row]
[row][data]HKT[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]NAM[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[row][data]NHP[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]NUTS[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[row][data]RAM Team[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]RTMT[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]SFBT[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[row][data]ITC[/data][data]2[/data][/row]
[row][data]LBT[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]NDEX[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]SCAG[/data][data]2[/data][/row]
[row][data]SMP[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]TSC[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]Three Rivers Region Collaborators[/data][data]2[/data][/row]
[row][data]Independent Players[/data][data]16[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

So that is roughly how many members from each team are here and that also includes the Independent Players as well!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

wow 32 contestants so far &apls &apls

Should be quite the spectacle seeing some of the heavyweights have tuned up :D :D

The very best of luck to you all :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

mrbisonm

......kinda get nervous seeing the numbers climb everyday..... %wrd

Wow 32, never thought seeing this, Barby and.....forgot who else....were right when they invited me to SC4D for the GRV II Challenge. Many more serious and interested Players here, than anywhere els. Glad it turned out that way. :)

mrb

Splime

It probably helps that we have our own board, instead of a single thread...