• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Joining the GRV II Challenge

Started by mrbisonm, March 09, 2009, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

Alex, I will let you set up your own board. Just make it a Child of Players.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

mightygoose

this is basically the new shosalosa
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Kitsune

I'll sign up... heh, I havent had a balanced budget in sim city since 1995 in SC2K (i was 10....), its gonna be interesting! And to think, I work for a bank  :D

And oh, one other thing, I've only played large city tiles in sc4 as well, so this whole medium thing is gonna be a shock to the system.....
~ NAM Team Member

mrbisonm

Quote from: Rayden on March 20, 2009, 03:08:46 PM
This keeps growing and it's only celebrities showing up ???

Do you see Fred, did you ever thought about GRV II would became so popular? ;D

What have I done?...............oh my (holding both hands over the head and looking downwards)

Oh man....this is getting.....well......big?....lol

No problem with me, even if Lynn is about to freak out....lol...(she's doing all the paperwork here.)

No Rayden, I have never thought that it would become that big here, quite a difference with ST. Even my new CJ/MD here (Winding River Project) goes like crazy on this site. Glad I came..... ;) I'll become a full member now and send in my donation.  ()stsfd()

Let's welcome two more players, Tarkus  and Kitsune . Enjoy the fun and good luck with the Challenge, you have only five days left to create Challenge 1.

mrb

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Jmouse

Barby, please reserve a spot for me if it isn't too late.

Thanks...
Joan

Pat

OOOO oooo OOO the mouse is here YAY!!! Joan welcome aboard and far as I know its not to late as long as you can build by wednesday!!

OK here is a newest edit of the chart I did a few pages ago....

[tabular type=2]
[row][head]Name of Team[/head][head]Members Present in GRV II Challenge[/head][/row]
[row][data]AC Team[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]BSC[/data][data]7[/data][/row]
[row][data]HKT[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]NAM[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[row][data]NHP[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[row][data]NUTS[/data][data]2[/data][/row]
[row][data]RAM Team[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[row][data]RTMT[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]SFBT[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[row][data]ITC[/data][data]3[/data][/row]
[row][data]LBT[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]NDEX[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]SCAG[/data][data]2[/data][/row]
[row][data]SMP[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]TSC[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]Three Rivers Region Collaborators[/data][data]11[/data][/row]
[row][data]Independent Players[/data][data]16[/data][/row]
[row][data]Total amount of Players[/data][data]37[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

Now included is a total amount of players!!

EDIT: Heh, Pat!  I counted 11, not 3, 3RR collaborators in the latest list.  GRVII will be a great place to scope out the sort of thing you may well see in 3RR down the road. -DE

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Splime

Well it looks like Independent Players count for less than half now... And while there's no chance of me winning with all these talented teams participating, it should certainly be exciting to watch how everyone plays the GRV II.

meinhosen

Quote from: Splime on March 20, 2009, 08:59:25 PM
Well it looks like Independent Players count for less than half now... And while there's no chance of me winning with all these talented teams participating, it should certainly be exciting to watch how everyone plays the GRV II.

Don't get yourself too down on all the SC4D stars/celebrities [I mean this as a compliment] joining.  Show everyone your best work and you just never know how well you'll end up doing or how big a following you'll attract!  Just seeing everyone participating in this makes me wish I had some time to play and join the fun.

Best of luck Splime... I'm gonna run by your GRV II thread and leave some nice compliments...
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Pat

Chris I wish you would join it would be so awesome to see you rock Bordertown!!!!

Splime you are doing a damn good job there so far so dont worry!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mrbisonm

Welcome to Jmouse to our family. Good luck with GRV II.

Splime, don't tell me you joined to win...... ;). Just to encourage you and others that think winning is out of the question. Everyone has an equal chance in this challenge.
What we have judged sofar will be very surprizing to many of you.

Good luck everyone  :thumbsup:

mrb

buddybud

i'd like to join before it's too late!  &hlp

I haven't built a city in years so this should be fun!
Hope it;s not to late.

Bud

Pat

wooot we have are first RAM Team member sweet!!! Bud I cant wait to see what you do!!!

Yes I will update that list now as well in my other post lol....

BarbyW

Kitsune, jmouse and buddybud all have their boards now.
This has grown much bigger than I thought it would ;D

tooheys

I'm feeling sorry for Lynn, I'm sure you used to have some spare time now and then  :)

threestooges

I suppose I'll try to add another to that list and throw my hat in the ring here. Not sure if I made the deadline or not, but I figured it was worth a shot. I've had a bit more free time lately (which I am promptly filling) so I hope I will be able to keep up with this. I'll certainly give it my best.

BarbyW

JoeST

this is just getting crazy.... I dont have enough tabs to fit you all in :D
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

BarbyW

Applications to join have now been closed so I am locking this thread.

mrbisonm

This is crazy, big and....this is just Great!

This is the end of Joining the GRV II. If you missed the deadline you'll have to wait for GRV III which I am already taking into consideration to open one day, either late this fall or next winter.

We are surprized how many have joined us this year, it's almost unbelievable. It will be a lot of work keeping track of this whole *enterprise* but we will do our best and personally I don't think that there will be any problems, maybe some delays but nothing more serious.

Thanks You all for coming and having joined and we both, lynncanox and me wish you good luck with GRV II.

We also would like to thank Simcity4Devotion and all its members to have invited and hosted us and especially BarbyW for having prepared the boards and moderate them for us. Thank You.

Just remember to have fun and winning is NOT supposed to be the Challenge heer, ok?  :thumbsup:

mrbisonm (fred)
lynncanox (lynn)