• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge 2

Started by cameron1991, April 09, 2009, 05:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron1991

Here are my challenge 2 pictures, I know they are a few days late, but I was granted an extension by Mrbisonm because it was the last week of the school term and I had a number of projects due  :'(

Anyway here are my pictures!
Firstly here's my updated region view showing the new State Highway 20. I decided to build it travelling to the north-east as there were no transport links in that area, and this state highway will be the main road connecting these city tiles to the rest of the region.

Now here is the power plant. It is located in tile B in the poor (northern) part of the region. There are quite a few houses here as many sims also work at the local manufacturing industries in the area.

Lastly here is the water plant. It is located in tile I in the relatively wealthy (southern) part of the region. Again, there are also quite a few houses here as many sims also work in the farms in the area.

Now that I have 2 weeks of school holidays, I should hopefully be able to get challenge 3 done on time!  :D  :-[

mrbisonm

Your challenge 2 is well done according to the rules and the demands. You can now play on 2 more citytiles anywhere in your region. This will be a part of challenge 3. Make sure that you have at least 100 citizens in all three tiles you played in (no population max limit).

Lynn and Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

mrbisonm

Judgement of Challenge 2

A.  Your new route is very well done, giving access to new parts of the region and almost to what was left to reach. We gave you a solid 5 points for the route, which is well earned.
B.  The location of the Powerplant is not in the best place available. Polluting as it seems it is certainly bothering to some citizens. Also it seems a little too big for 15K to 25K population We gave you 3 points for the powerplant challenge.
C.   The waterpumps are better placed, good choice of lots. We gave you 4 points for the waterplant challenge.

Total of 12 Points added to your challenge.

Congratulations, well done, especially well thought over route. Good luck with the next one.

Lynn and Fred

cameron1991

The power plant was intended to provide a lot of pollution, as this is the northern part of the region which is poorer and dirtier than the southern part.

mrbisonm