• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sparrowsraven Does Bordertown

Started by Sparrowsraven21, September 09, 2009, 04:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparrowsraven21

So here I am, Way late to Join officially, but not too late to join for fun. I hope you guys enjoy my Region. I do have to say, I am not good at telling a story along with my Pictures, so my thoughts,explations will be short and to the point.

Every Region has a beginning, and this is mine. I named all my cities after places in Tennessee, my home state, including my hometown for Clarksville, which i hope to make the Regions Capital City. I built Route 10 the way I did because I think.....Well, because I like the way it Looks :)

Here's Tile B, AKA Adamsville

I apologize for Adamsville being So small. Photobucket won't let me make it bigger

mrbisonm

Welcome to GRV II. It is never too late to have some fun, you're right.
Get your first three challenges going in this thread and we will then judge you, I will personally keep an eye on you. For challenge 4, I will give you the orders and we'll see from then on. Take your time, read the rules and the challenges carefully and do it well... ;)

Good luck.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Sparrowsraven21

Here's Challenge 2

I Put both power and water in the same tile, Tile I, Aka Dover. I chose this tile for both because of the lake.

Here's the Region Pic. The new Road Starts in Tile B, Adamstown and winds through the lower tiles. My mother suggested the name, Route 66

mrbisonm

looking good...........

Just make sure to leave a gap (hit the spacebar once) between the pics, easier for us to count the pics, thanks

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Sparrowsraven21

NP Fred :)

I should have Challenge 3 up tonight. Just have a few tweaks to do.

soulchaser

NIce Efforts, Sparrowsraven. seems like you're taking this serious  ;)

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

Sparrowsraven21

I def am. I may not be as talented in the special effects area, but judging by the amount of notes i have taken on this contest, I am gonna do my darndest to do a great job at it.

jmyers2043

Hello Sparrowsraven

I remember the utilities challenge. I don't remember doing very well at it. You picked some of my favorite lots. The wave generation and gas power plant by Colyn.

Good Luck

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Sparrowsraven21

Thanks JM. They are some of my fave lots as well.  :)