• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Oooo OOO Challenge IV is here and wow its a whopper of a one....

Started by Pat, May 03, 2009, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Nice pictures. It's always interesting to me to see how others make their farm zones. Good Luck.

BTW - I sent you a PM...

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

mrbisonm

Judgements for challenge 4.

We have been away from judgements for the summer, first because of some illness of Lynn's mother and then missing some free time, after we took an almost two month vacation, but now we're back judging. Most of these judgements were done since quite a while, but only on paper.
This challenge was a bit harder to judge than others, because orders were given by an adversary, so we will judge it so, putting ourselves in the shoes of the adversary. I must say that we also were very generous with points at this time, something that we will change a little bit for the next coming challenges. Don't worry, we won't start giving bad points now..... ;) Please go and judge my challenge 4 now. Thank you.

1.  You sounded a little too much of a nice guy when you gave the orders as a separatist, but somehow we gave you 4 points for this anyways.

2.  You didn't seem to have finished all the demands that Rayden gave you, some residentials are missing (north-east of tile) plus we don't see the industrials. Only 3 points were given for this part of the challenge. Farms are nice though.

3. Missing the picture of the statue asked for: 0 points.

A little more time and effort would have made this update a lot better. The potential is there, not the effort this time. 7 points were added to your total.

Fred and Lynn

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)