• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge #4

Started by CabraBuitre, May 02, 2009, 01:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CabraBuitre

Quote from: mrbisonm on May 18, 2009, 06:34:43 PM
......waiting for your pictures. :)

Fred

Thanks for your patience.  I've modified the post to add the pictures I was finally able to capture!!

Check out Abelfarei!

metarvo

Very good, Cabra.  I really like the story behind the industrial area.  :)

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

CabraBuitre

Thanks Metarvo... the story kind of came together as I was writing it and it just all worked with what I wanted to show in the city!

Check out Abelfarei!

Pat

&apls :thumbsup: I am very happy how this turned out there Caba good job and great working with you in Cherry Valley!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

CabraBuitre

Thanks Pat... glad we could meet your demands!

Check out Abelfarei!

mrbisonm

Judgements for challenge 4.

We have been away from judgements for the summer, first because of some illness of Lynn's mother and then missing some free time, after we took an almost two month vacation, but now we're back judging. Most of these judgements were done since quite a while, but only on paper.
This challenge was a bit harder to judge than others, because orders were given by an adversary, so we will judge it so, putting ourselves in the shoes of the adversary. I must say that we also were very generous with points at this time, something that we will change a little bit for the next coming challenges. Don't worry, we won't start giving bad points now..... ;) Please go and judge my challenge 4 now. Thank you.

1.  The orders given were excellent and of good sense, so 5 points were added.

2.  The demands were well excecuted and nicely done with good effort. We gave you 5 points for this also. Also the description and story were entertaining.

3.  We don't know which statue to judge, so we chose the first one, which is quite nicely done. Another 5 points added here.

Very nicely done challenge which earned you 15 points that we added to your total. Good job.

Fred and Lynn

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)