• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge VI A intermission mission!!! Completed and awaiting....

Started by Pat, June 30, 2009, 06:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Place holder for challenge 6 A....

Intermission Mission..... Can we build up? YES we CAN!!!! Pat the builder dah dah daaah tadah!!!

QuoteYou will have to increase your region-population to over 125,000 (Residentials) and need at least one (1) citytile (anyone) with a population of a minimum of 40,000 sims (Residentials).
If you already have more than this, then partially this is done for you.
We also need to have an approximatif 20 % of your region filled with agriculture. Again, if you already have it then this is done for you.

To show this time in your Intermezzo Update:

1.   1 Regional picture where we can see the whole region and also the population in Satelite View. (ingame picture) This is to see the regional population and the cities.

2.   1 Regional picture where we can see the whole region and also the population in Transportationmap View. (ingame picture) This is to see the agricultural percentage of your region.

3.   1 Picture in view 1 of the citytile indicating the popluation of minimum 40K sims. (ingame picture) This is to see the population and the City.

Deadline for this, and we hope that everyone will catch up with this pausem, will be on July 18th, 2009 at midnight, N.Y. time. Please don't tell us you didn't have the time this time again..........this really isn't hard to do.

Thanks all and Good Luck. This will help everyone to catch up and also give us the time to finish, organize and upload the points for the last three challenges. We will be back with Challenge 7 after this and hopefully you're up to it.

OK so now its official that the city tile is to be 40k sims after the talks with the governor tonight...  Whew I think we might have it here the advisers told Mayor Patrick as he sits relaxing back in his home office down in the south...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mrbisonm

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Pat

Thank you Fred and I will have my full update here tonight once I am done with work!!!!  Cause we both know that bonus points I need lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

This is the very first time I am done and ready with some new pics for a challenge woohoo!!! OK so the governor had asked for new pics of the region and well here they are hot off the presses and ready to be viewed!!!

Regional Pic Transportation View:

Regional Pic Satellite View:

City zoom 1 Pic PoP min of 40k meet in Laona:

OK wow it feels great to be done ahead of schedule and now I am back out of town till Saturday!!! See you all when I can check in from the hotel oooh joy in my voice lol....

Pat

Well I am sorry to say my account on imageshack has been hacked all I got to say is I hope it gets fixed sooon!!!!!

Pat

glad to see everything is back under control now wooohooo!!!!