• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Evillions vs. Bordertown

Started by Evillions, September 16, 2009, 07:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evillions

Well I've just started and joined (unofficaly) Bordertown or GRV II. So to start things off, here's an in-game of the region and its transportation map using another program.

Challenge 1
In-game regional...

Transportation map...
White = Road
Black = Rail
(btw. That spot where it looks like the rail is cut off. Its on the 126,y area. (X,Y corrdinates) So really, its not cut off.)

One of the tiles used in-game... Hanstown. Perfect for its island in the middle of the river and could be a good area for a toll booth. :D

So... What do I get? I'm just new to this and I got school work. So I'm not able to work on this not much.

mrbisonm

Excellent start to the challenges, Evillions, you surely got the idea on how to compete. You don't have to rush things, we'll be here for a longtime.... ;)

Complete Challenges 1 to 3 and then we will judge you. For challenge 4 I will be the one who will give you orders as the separatist 's leader. Good luck.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Evillions

I did went ahead on the regional things. So forgive me... I was also doing challenge 3 and if you're wondering. I choose the bottom half of the region.

Challenge 2
Normal:

Transportation:

Power plant and secondary water supply. The second water pump is meant for if the main pump is shut down due to problems such as, rodents, pests, etc.

The plant and the pump's workers. Pretty large since this is a small town.

Onto the main pump... This pump isn't like the other one, this is a hybrid meaning that its treatment and a pump all in one. Which does cost more to build and maintain, but in the long run. This is a wise thing that the mayor did.

The main pump's workers. In addition to the workers, there's extra houses for people who work in factories and such to help maintain the pump and for sales for local stores.

And I'm still working on challenge 3!

lynncanox

Is this a challenge? You should always mention it on top of the thread when you do a challenge. Indicate the number of challenge please. It is easier for us to understand and find the challenges. Thank you.

It looks nice so far.

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge