• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RealRailway (RRW) - Development and Support

Started by Swordmaster, June 14, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

compdude787

Ooh, awesome! I haven't even had much of a chance to use the publicly-released FlexTrack yet! (been busy building an interchange, as you can see in my MD)
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Tyberius06

I love the new flextrack system, but I've just realized that we don't have STR-Elevated AVE/Road ect overpass puzzlepieces jet. Is there any chance a dragable elevated rail system (in a "near" future release) or STR - EL AVE/Road overpasses?

By the way I love this new flex track system. It's much more easier after you know the paterns, however I saw in a previously released video some kind of R4-R3 compound Turnout, which I can not make that way that I saw in the video, it might be unreleased in the NAM 33.

But Thank you for your all work!!!

Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simcoug

The flextrack just keeps getting better!  Who needs a model railroad when we have SC4?

eggman121

Quote from: Simcoug on December 16, 2015, 06:46:09 PM
The flextrack just keeps getting better!  Who needs a model railroad when we have SC4?

That's Right  ;D . Realistic Railroads for SC4 is fantastic on many levels since it saves space and your pocket. I mean. Who really has space for a large scale HO railroad and who has the money to make the tracks that are replicate able in SC4. I don't, That's why I am working on the FlexTrack  ;)

Anyway here is a new teaser!

Like the Orthogonal counterpart the pieces are symmetrical. As such the same pieces can be used to make such a piece.

-eggman121

Gugu3

OMG!This is awesome!!!! &apls There will almost be no difference between diagonal and orthogonal in the end! &apls &apls

Swordmaster

Quote from: eggman121 on November 22, 2015, 06:24:56 PM
Thanks for all the enthusiasm and excitement about the new workings  ;D

Here is a video That I made which showcases the FlexTrack in a City Environment. This is to make up for the inaction on my part for the OSITM this year.

https://www.youtube.com/v/XcCTIddGNW4

Thanks for all the kind words  :)

-eggman121

Oh my goobers. I feel an old addiction of mine rearing its head  &apls &apls &apls 

Will need to check this thread in detail!! Thank you Stephen.

Cheers
Willy

Bipin

I never gave railways much attention, but now... Oh yes!  :thumbsup: &apls

compdude787

Quote from: Swordmaster on December 17, 2015, 07:32:00 AM
Quote from: eggman121 on November 22, 2015, 06:24:56 PM
Thanks for all the enthusiasm and excitement about the new workings  ;D

Here is a video That I made which showcases the FlexTrack in a City Environment. This is to make up for the inaction on my part for the OSITM this year.

[snip]

Thanks for all the kind words  :)

-eggman121

Oh my goobers. I feel an old addiction of mine rearing its head  &apls &apls &apls 

Will need to check this thread in detail!! Thank you Stephen.

Cheers
Willy

Wow, good to see you back, Willy!

My YouTube Channel

Simcoug

Gugu3

mr_overthinkthings

From reading the RRW manual, I understand you can't place diagonals immediately adjacent to each other as was possible with the standard Maxis tracks, but that there were plans, however, for a 3 and 4 track dragable? Has this been done? Or has the ability to place diagonal tracks immediately next to each other been solved?

Indiana Joe

Quote from: mr_overthinkthings on December 19, 2015, 07:33:32 PM
3 and 4 track dragable? Has this been done? Or has the ability to place diagonal tracks immediately next to each other been solved?

There are plans for possible 3 and 4 track rail in the future.  There is no plan to restore the double-diagonal track ability.

roadgeek

Quote from: eggman121 on December 16, 2015, 08:35:09 PM

That's Right  ;D . Realistic Railroads for SC4 is fantastic on many levels since it saves space and your pocket. I mean. Who really has space for a large scale HO railroad and who has the money to make the tracks that are replicate able in SC4.

I actually had one of those before I moved away from home. ;D Several moves, a wife and two kids later, and all the components are all torn up.

Swordmaster

Quote from: Gugu3 on December 17, 2015, 02:53:16 PM
Willy are you back on RRW and Sim City? :)

Definitely. First order of business will be to cover the gaps.

Cheers
Willy

compdude787

My YouTube Channel

Swordmaster

Vizoria

Brilliant! TULEP/RRW crossings are something I have not seen before.

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Gugu3

Great to see you back on this!With you and eggman on board we can expect great things!And with Alex working on the TuLEP it is even better :thumbsup:

compdude787

Looks nice, but on some of the avenue RR crossing TuLEPs, stop lines are missing in the direction heading away from the intersection. Might be nice to add those.

My YouTube Channel