• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Welcome to Sim City 4 Devotion !!!

Started by jeronij, December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanantonio

Just perusing the site...looking good so far.

Alfred.Jones

Welcome everyone to SC4 Devotion. I hope you all enjoy it here ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

Kippis05

Wow, it's nice to see alot of Simtropians found their way over here... Huzzah!  ;D

Masochist

Welcome to all the new members that have joined!  It's good to see that the community is growing as it is!
(Under Construction)

vil

Just wanted to say hello and good job, Jeronij et al, you seem to have pulled this off, a working SC4 website + exchange!   &hlp &apls

jacqulina

schooner2

Hello All,

I am happy to see another site devoted to SC4.  The admins of this site have such great talent.  I have recently started playing SC4 again after I stopped playing it over nearly two years ago. I am currently reconfiguring my plugin folders and I am learning how to use the Terraformer, which is incredible.  Once I feel sufficient in using the Terraformer, I''ll start my new region! 
"Proclaiming your religion, race, ethnicity, gender just cheapens your image.  After all, aren't we all just human?"  - Anonymous

Couchpotato

Has anyone sent this site's link to Maxis?    I understand that Maxis still watches what their fans are creating.   ;)

jeronij

I would swear I posted them a link maybe a month or two ago. It seems that nobody is there to update the fansite's list... $%Grinno$%
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

freedo50

Don't worry about it, I would bet that this site already gets more traffic than the official SC4 site does now, and Im ceratin that EA have abandoned it completely, but they are certainly still watching us  $%#Ninj2

Giligone

Quote from: freedo50 on February 16, 2007, 08:01:26 AM
they are certainly still watching us  $%#Ninj2

Lol, sounds so ominous. Yea, that would be the smart thing to do. See what their loyal fans think, and what they want changed for next time.

Silur

I like sc4devotion !
Why ???

1. HiFi Quality masters !
2. High speed communication !
3. Excellent objects in Ex !
4. Real - I can show history about all my downloads !

And there are many attractive things - THANKS !!!
BEAUTIFUL !!!

Zaphod

This place is filling up, there are still some people Im hoping to see though
War Kittens !?

NikNik

Welcome every one Nik-Nik is also here.  ()stsfd()

Nik-Nik

dioangel

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

thundercrack83

Pikatchoum

Hey everyone !!
I'm here for a few time though, but i didn't come so much before.
Anyway, i checked the LEX for the first time today , and i want to congratulate the team of SC4, the LEX is very useful and so easy to use (no lag :p ) .
As the forums are, nice and clean.

Thanks a lot  &apls .

Please forgive my english . ^^

Serkanner

Hi Pickatchoum ... good to see you here old friend.

thundercrack83

jeronij

Glad to see so good feedback  :thumbsup:

Welcome all to your site. Feel free to participate and share your SC4 experience  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary