• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

We're Back!

Started by Tarkus, June 07, 2016, 01:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N1_2888

Thanks a lot to jeronij for his hard work on the server and to Tarkus for keeping us informed!

#sc4(d)forever :thumbsup:

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Pat

jeronij thank you soooo very much for your hard work and dedication to get SC4Devotions back up on the net!!!! You sir deserve a K Point xs 1000000 for the dealings with that move!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Haljackey

:-[ ...Phew!

Glad to see the site back! Thanks for the hard work to all involved!

Tarkus

Quote from: kbieniu7 on June 08, 2016, 05:24:28 AM
I noticed, that in posts, there are "bushes" instead of special characters, e.g. polish or german letters. Is it a part of few things that will require adjusting, or they are gone?

It's on the list of things needing adjustment, and pretty high up on there.

-Alex

Terring7

After all the hard and great work that has been done, I think that jeronij and anybody else who contributed should take a rest. They deserve it after all :satisfied:
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

metarvo

Yippee!  &dance  Welcome back!  Thanks for the hard work, Jeronij, Alex and all who were involved in getting this wonderful site running again.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Themistokles

A big thank you for your work on keeping the site up and running, for your devotion to SC4 and the community.  :)
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

kbieniu7

Quote from: Tarkus on June 08, 2016, 07:09:08 PM
I noticed, that in posts, there are "bushes" instead of special characters, e.g. polish or german letters. Is it a part of few things that will require adjusting, or they are gone?

-Alex

Thanks for the answer :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

jeronij

Quote from: Tarkus on June 08, 2016, 07:09:08 PM

-Alex

Hello all again,

It seems the "bushes" are gone finally. I please you to check those affected posts to make sure the issue is definitively gone :)

The wiki seems to be also back. I also please everybody to check there as well ¡¡

Slowly slowly we are getting back in place.... Again I very much thank you all for your support with this move  :thumbsup: ;D

Best regards for @ll

EDIT: Regarding the characters issue, it seems that the ones posted after the move got saved wrong (that is the ones post this week) . Those probably w¡ll need a manual edit to fix. The existing ones before the move should be fixed however :)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

vester

Thank you for all your hard work Jeroni.  &apls &apls &apls

vortext

Pleased to see the characters restored.  :thumbsup:

Thank you for your dedication to get everything in working order Jeroni! &apls  &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

peperodriguez2710

Lots of thanks for all the though work in keeping this alive!

Uep si! Ets es millor, Jeroni ;)