• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jersey Region V2.0

Started by Nexis4Jersey, July 31, 2008, 02:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpson

Oh great update my friend
Your city is looking very good I love the night pic  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

mightygoose

i love how you have guaged real world scope with your CJ the refinery is a prime example... great work :thumbsup:
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Nexis4Jersey

Replies

Goose- Thank you for stopping by, you are always welcome!

David- thank you!

Welcome to

Haiddaikoin International Airport

Populations
R: 40,457
C:127,548

I:1286

Haiddaikoin International Airport is located in the North Eastern corner of the region and serves the Haiddaikoin Financial Area , as well as the The Glass Motorway Skyscraper area, via a new high speed rail link!   The Airport itself is built on an artificial island out 2 miles in Hokkaido Bay.  The Island is protected by a concrete Seawall ring.  Ferries, Subways lines , and a new 6-Lane Cable-stayed bridge connect the mainland to the airport.  Haiddaikoin Airport handles about 7 million people a day!  Flying in from the rest of North America and Jersey Region!  Haddaikoin International Airport is the 6th busiest in the region after Duncan International Airport in the southern part of the region!

Day overview NW!

Day Overview E!

Sunset in the City!

Nite Fall in the city-west

Nite fall in the city-south

Hope to see you Next time!

~~Nexis <<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>> Corey~~

&hlp :thumbsup:

bat

The Haiddaikoin International Airport looks really great! Nice work there on the "island"!
And nice night and day overviews of it! ;) :thumbsup:

Simpson

Very good update there Nexis you make a good work in this city ;)
I love the pics in night it's very beautiful ;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas