• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Ghetto's

Started by NikNik, December 22, 2006, 02:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tag_one

Here my latest additions to the Ghetto's of the SimWorld:

:)

Q-Tips

Great pictures posted here &apls.
Heres one from me :

tag_one

My latest ghetto; a rough and poor public housing project in Lostwood

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Earth quake

Kskrs

Great pictures everyone! &apls

Here is a picture of my ghetto. Locatated West of the "Downtown" area. Surrounded by elevated roads and highways owerflowing with cars :thumbsup:

Woot!

Sam Johnson

great ghettos everyone  :thumbsup:
I love the american styled ,those european and especially these eastern european, commie styled ghettos   ;D

Here just a shot from a test city anywhere in my region somewhere in the former soviet union  ;D

Girafe

this ghuetto is impressive and looks real

good job   &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

tag_one

Lovely work Sam! :thumbsup: Looks like a great and exciting place to visit when hoodwalking is your hobby  ::)

netmod

Nice work Sam, do I see a riot in the back of the street?

A slum more over

And heres a odd ghetto (it has a high land value)

mooooooooooooooooo...

Evillions8

Quote from: Sam Johnson on November 21, 2010, 11:48:21 AM
great ghettos everyone  :thumbsup:
I love the american styled ,those european and especially these eastern european, commie styled ghettos   ;D

Here just a shot from a test city anywhere in my region somewhere in the former soviet union  ;D

Is this a hint that you'll be releasing these? :P  Besides that, I really love that image! ;D  I hope to see more of your work soon.

travismking

they look alot like a relot of the pripiat buildings recently released on the stex here

Sam Johnson

Quote from: travismking on November 21, 2010, 02:17:33 PM
they look alot like a relot of the pripiat buildings recently released on the stex here

They look similar, that's right. Both have the same example, but my has a lot more dirt on it and has some different colors, too ;)
I think you'll soon see them as a release from the SFBT Team ;)

@netmod: I guess you're right, probably it won't take long untill some soviet tanks arrive $%Grinno$%

cubby420

I think I have a pic for this dusty old thread. Thoughts? Suggestions? Check out my brand spanking new MD and let me know how you feel about my work!

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

io_bg

A couple of pics from the latest update in my MD :)

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

louistsw

A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

io_bg

Yeah, it's a collaboration between ivo_su and me :satisfied: It's still work in progress but they'll probably be released when it's complete ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

marsh