• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Ghetto's

Started by NikNik, December 22, 2006, 02:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Those ghettos look great, sepsis! Though, I will say that it is strange to say that a ghetto "looks great." Anyway, good job!

Giligone

Great ghetto!! Wow. As I look at it I'm unsure whether this is in the future (hi-tech solar panels) or in the high point of the soviet era (1970ish). You've created almost a timeless piece here I think. Splendid job!  &apls

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

sebes

Wow, I agre with Giligone...  I think it looks like a filmset in the fifties for a movie about the year 2000  ;)..... Very well done.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

NikNik

&apls
Great work Marcszar! With some photo edditing the colours out you made a stunning effect!

BTW the city council has investigated the cancer rates of the area and have come to the conclusion that although the cancer rate is disturbingly high in this area no direct relationship between the high tension poles and the cancer rate can be obtained.  ;)

Nik-Nik

thundercrack83

marcszar: I love the ghettos! They look very realistic. Great job!

Cali

marcszar gasping for air, amazing &apls &apls

Cali

Alfred.Jones

Amazing Ghetto's marcszar!! Keep it up mate ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

Air6

Giligone

Quote from: marcszar on March 14, 2007, 11:45:07 PM
FreshAire, Inc. sewage treatment facility (Slogan: "Our Number One Priority is Number TwoTM").

HAHAHAHAHA!!!  :D Thats hilarious! What a great slogan.  :D hahahaha oh my

rooker1

Marcszar, now that's ghetto, hands down.  I can barely breathe, forget the cancer I might get living there.  I think I need to go much dirtier in my town.  If you can do it, so can I.  I love the pictures, all of them, that's my aim.  Great job.
&apls &apls &apls
Call me Robin, please.

NikNik

FreshAire, Inc smells? Pwah what a bull!

Great pics once again.

Love that sewage treatment facility.

Nik-Nik

Cali

It doesn't stink there, smells kinda like roses in spring :thumbsup:

Heinz

as i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i take a look at my life....

lol... reading and seeing all these replies and ghettos, who would have thought they could be coined as "beautiful" ????
but they are, indeed, very RL like ghettos you guys have. Maybe Jay-Z had it ok in Marcy Projects compared to these places lol

mightygoose

more of a slum than a ghetto but hey...

edit; oh rubbish i didnt even notice that UDI icon grrr.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

thundercrack83

That's quite the slum you've got there, mightygoose! Very depressing...but in a good way, since this is "Show us your...Ghettos."

NikNik

YUCK!
Now that's a slum indeed. that waste truck is probably illegally dumping it's contents somewhere in the vicinity?
UDI Icon? i didn't notice it either only after you mentioning it. LOL.

Nik-Nik

sebes

What a great awful place you made...   :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Andreas

R-$ has its own beauty...

Probably one of my best R-$ highrise quarters created with T Wrecks' mega lots. :)
Andreas