• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

travismking

they are spectactular, maybe you and the nam team should get together and try to work out the bugs you are having with them, as, and i'm sure i speak for just about everyone here... they are awesome

Haljackey

Quote from: brianwy on October 06, 2010, 06:48:23 PM
things u see are not eyecandy except the overpass for pedestrian...

WHAT????  ??? :o

It's for real?  Amazing!

Did you modify the slip lanes in the TuLEP to do this or was it your own creation? Simply outstanding brianwy!  :)

SC4 is close to turning 8 years old, and yet new developments like this keep the game as alive as ever. To all who contribute to making SC4 better and better, I thank you.

Ryan B.

That's some solid transit modding.  Way to go!

samerton

Wow.. now THAT is some great modding... Brilliant work!  :o  &apls

Blue Lightning

I stand corrected :) Awesome work!

If we may ask, could we have some more details?
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

TiFlo

Quote from: brianwy on October 06, 2010, 06:48:23 PM

brianwy,

Apart from that marvellous job you did with those OWR exits, could you please tell me what is the big building in the bottom left of your picture, and where to find it?

brianwy

Quote from: TiFlo on October 07, 2010, 12:52:36 PM
brianwy,

Apart from that marvellous job you did with those OWR exits, could you please tell me what is the big building in the bottom left of your picture, and where to find it?

it is just a landmark. i found it on this site: http://descargas.capitalsim.net/?sitio=csc&cat=2&start=207

zakuten

As I can speak Chinese --sort of well, would you like some help with any translation for if you would want to release it?
Visit my MD Respublikii Anaksii , or the reboot CJ "Kara`i Shores" since the region wiped, at http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919 !
All comments are welcome! (Hopefully someday I can re-splice 'em together, but we'll see)

brianwy

Quote from: zakuten on October 07, 2010, 09:39:59 PM
As I can speak Chinese --sort of well, would you like some help with any translation for if you would want to release it?

thanks a lot...
i am not planning to release it recently, as i am trying to fix the bugs and complete it...
maybe then, you can help me

@ Haljackey, it is my own creation. i wrote paths and made it work

@ everyone, i am so glad that you guys pay much attention to my work and thanks a lot. i will get this work finished asap ;)

Haljackey

Getting back on topic, I recently fired up SC4 and built some new junctions.

Intersections linking a new gridiron network including a ave/ave-2 transition. I think it fits well here.

RHW-8/dual RHW-4 splits along a newly reconstructed thoroughfare.

An interesting elevated rail junction I created. If it was all grade-separated I think it would be called a "paperclip interchange".

Also, I was digging into some of my old albums not long ago. I stumbled upon these pictures. Makes you realize just how far we've come with the RHW mod.

A diamond-like junction built with RHW 2.0. At the time it was called RHW 20  :D

The same junction with RHW 2.1 and the Euro-RHW mod at the time.
-The curve issue was later fixed with the release of RHW 3.0.

samerton

@ Haljackey: Nice!  :thumbsup: Wow, the last two pictures really show how far the RHW has come  :o

banditp61

So this took nearly 2 hours to work, and I'm proud to say that it works and gets the job done. Please comment if you have any suggestions

I do plan to make it more compact.

samerton

@ banditp69: nice intersection you have there!  :thumbsup:

Haljackey

banditp69: Looks good, but I would try to steer away from those 180 degree curves. I like the central section though, that is compact!  :thumbsup:

Quote from: samerton on October 09, 2010, 05:40:17 AM
@ Haljackey: Nice!  :thumbsup: Wow, the last two pictures really show how far the RHW has come  :o

Yeah it has come a long way.
-Here's what the same location looks like today if you're interested. You can hardly tell what was, eh?  :P

Finally finished tweaking with this diagonal trumpet ground highway interchange:

I rebuilt this parclo to have both on-ramps meet before joining the highway.

That redesign was inspired by the new Highway 401 / Wellington Road interchange in London, Ontario.

(I took that picture myself ::). Click here for full size.)

My final design of the Ave/Ave-2 transition. Those zones will soon start to grow.

Despite all the curves, nearly all the roads are heading in a east-west direction.

What I plan to do next: The northbound collector lanes are getting jammed with traffic. I plan to widen/rebuild this carriageway to allow for a higher capacity and smoother transfers.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Canucks out there!
-Ryan (Haljackey)

Fluggi

Wow, what a nice thread!  :)

I wanna present you an intersection I made some time ago ...
I worked nearly 3 hours on it :D
Click to see the large image.

peter007

I don wanna be in that piece of road ()stsfd()

editfish

Quote from: Haljackey on October 10, 2010, 09:01:37 PM
Finally finished tweaking with this diagonal trumpet ground highway interchange:

The textures are mismatched, but I have to say that is one of the more perfect trumpets that I've seen!   &apls  &apls

samerton

@ Haljackey&apls Your pictures just look perfect!
@ Fluggi: That looks confusing :o

RickD

I built this interchange for one of the next updates of my MD. It serves the industrial area near the airport and some big shopping centers. The surroundings are not finished yet.

There is also a DDI in the tile.

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)