• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatron

I'd rather call it a siamesian trumptwin, because it looks like two trumpets glued together back to back. Very efficient design btw.

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: Flatron on May 10, 2012, 10:57:19 AM
I'd rather call it a siamesian trumptwin, because it looks like two trumpets glued together back to back.

It looks nothing like a Mitotic Trumpet (and that's the proper name for "siamesian trumptwin").

It looks like some sort of Cloverstack with divergent elements to it. Or maybe a Divergent Parclo built in a different orientation; Hard to tell.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

mike3775

My first attempt at a cloverstack interchange(thanks to Haljackey for the easy to follow guide)

It connects a RHW-10 and a RHW-6C (getting the elevated MIS's to go over the 6C was a pain in the behind, hence the reason for the screwed up loops(only way to get it so there wasn't a glitch).

Over time I expect heavy residential development in that area.  I still need to put in the grass, trees, and water, along with the highway walls and lights, but that will occur when the area starts getting developed(no sense wasting budget money on that yet, I can't run like the US Govt)

Paul 999

This intersection was before a half-cloverleaf construction whit traffic lights above the A12. Now i have add one part of the intersection at the other side. This intersection is now a semi- three way cloverleaf or whatever  $%Grinno$%

And a other one, very compact intersection whit the N268.

jdenm8

Video has been up for about a week now and doesn't do a stellar job of showing off some of the interchanges (Doesn't do a stellar job of anything), but here's one I made of one of my cities' arterial system.

http://www.youtube.com/v/lemlV032hMs

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Haljackey

Fantastic video Mr. Jdenm8.

Now I want 7.5m overpasses.

Silur

Fantastic work, Jdenm8 !!!
I lose any clarity of my brains with these labyrinths !!!
Excellent !!!   &apls &apls &apls

noahclem

Fantastic video jdenm  &apls   I particularly like the roundabout interchange but there's plenty of other good stuff there  :thumbsup:

00V00

Big post from me. Some were posted here before but have been redone since, most are new.

This one is by far the most massive and complex interchange I've ever designed:

Haljackey

Clever creations 00V00! I like them! Thanks for sharing  :) &apls

mike3775

Of them all, for some reason, I really love this one, especially the way you have combined the RHW with the NWM

Indiana Joe

I don't see any NWM in there....only TuLEPs.  But a great interchange anyway.  All of them were!  Great post 00V00.

mike3775

Quote from: Indiana Joe on May 20, 2012, 03:53:23 PM
I don't see any NWM in there....only TuLEPs.  But a great interchange anyway.  All of them were!  Great post 00V00.

I consider the tuleps part of NWM(they may not be though).  The way he combined them in such a small space fits perfectly.

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: mike3775 on May 20, 2012, 04:21:41 PM
I consider the tuleps part of NWM(they may not be though).

They're not. They can be used with the NWM, but they're not a part of them; They're a completely separate thing (and can also be used without the NWM), which is why it has its own dedicated thread.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

cmdp123789

Paul999... How do you get those tunnels?? I mean... not the regular simcity tunnels.. but the ones that under your RHW... those are different... can you tell me where to get them?

io_bg

Those are Buddybud's underpasses which convert road traffic to subway and vice-versa. It should be available somewhere in his (Buddybud's) threads.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

mike3775

Quote from: GDO29Anagram on May 20, 2012, 04:37:23 PM
Quote from: mike3775 on May 20, 2012, 04:21:41 PM
I consider the tuleps part of NWM(they may not be though).

They're not. They can be used with the NWM, but they're not a part of them; They're a completely separate thing (and can also be used without the NWM), which is why it has its own dedicated thread.

Thanks for that info.  I had quit playing the game for a bit, and when I did, the NWM, and tuleps were still in development, and the RHW was still called Rural Highway.  When I came back, they had been released.

metasmurf

mike3775

I like how you used the RHW as a boundary line between the rural and town living.

vinlabsc3k

@00V00: It's fantastic! &apls &apls &apls I really appreciate the 2nd, 7th e 9th image.

@metasmurf:Good intersection, :thumbsup: but I would use RHW2-RHW4 transition instead of RHW2-MIS one. :-\
A little question: Where did you find the wide curves for SAM? I really need them! &hlp
                      ⬇                                                          ⬇                                                                                      ⬇

My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!