• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark7

Quote from: Bipin on March 29, 2013, 02:13:10 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone, those indeed are my own BATs, and I plan to release them, along with a slew of other generic, albeit "revitalized" pieces:

Can you spot all the new props?

I hope to finally solve the decade-old issue of driveways (or rather, a lack thereof).

Great news on the new stuff you plan to release.  The more realistic I can make my cities the better.  :)

As for new props, two things do pop out immediately...

1.  Handicap accessible ramps at the intersections.
2.  The 'island' with signage in the middle of the road in the bottom picture.

j-dub

I'll say, that's a more realistic shot than the new SimCity! And it's something else to see this game via the fans, age the same way, mimicing real life, with the red at the sidewalks, and that McDonald's replacment parallels to how I see them being replaced in reality.

Bipin

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I agree with you j-dub in regards to SC4 mimicking real life. It's spectacular that the game has survived long enough for changes to be seen in how we build our roads, sidewalks and buildings, then having them adapted and used in Sim City. I simply don't see this game dying ever. In my opinion it just keeps getting stronger and stronger whilst approaching perfection in terms of realism:

But of course, that's just my opinion... Enjoy!  :thumbsup:

shanghai kid

pardon my Language, but holy sh*t that looks cool With the entrances and exits and the guardrails :)
Shanghai kid from Norway
"The lurking devil"
(Bam Bam Bigelow & Eddie Guerrero R.I.P).

rooker1

That is absolutley amazing!!
I just can't over......everything about that pic!!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

samerton

Bipin, that is outstanding! These are probably some of the best transport-related models I've ever seen in SC4. Keep it up!

noahclem

Phenomenal work Bipin, eggman, and Spot  &apls &apls

Bipin, your batting is just beautiful and you put it to great use with the surroundings as well. I very much look forward to seeing more--and I fully agree with your observations on the game.

I've recently created my first interchange in NORO. My current project there is working on a motorway corridor so I hope to have more to show soon ;)

metarvo

Wow, Bipin!  ( :o ) :thumbsup:  In times past, I would have wondered if the highway over water complete with frontage roads and ramps were photoshopped.  Knowing you, though, it must be 100% real and custom-built (right down to the barriers).  Where I'm from, frontage roads are ubiquitous, so it's a nice touch to see them built in-game.

Your interchange still looks as good as ever, Noah, and it will be even better with fillers when they are re-introduced into the NAM.  Nice work!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

dragonshardz

Quote from: Bipin on March 31, 2013, 06:56:09 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I agree with you j-dub in regards to SC4 mimicking real life. It's spectacular that the game has survived long enough for changes to be seen in how we build our roads, sidewalks and buildings, then having them adapted and used in Sim City. I simply don't see this game dying ever. In my opinion it just keeps getting stronger and stronger whilst approaching perfection in terms of realism:

<!..snip..!>

But of course, that's just my opinion... Enjoy!  :thumbsup:

That. Is. GORGEOUS. Can has?

eggman121

Great work everybody :thumbsup: I especially like your work on the NORO motorway you are constructing noahclem.

Here is my latest interchange

Stacks anyone?  ;D 

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: eggman121 on April 02, 2013, 07:10:43 PM
Stacks anyone?

It wouldn't take me that long to decipher the methods used... Because months prior, I wrote about them. (Heh heh heh...) Did you read them?

Nevertheless, I'd like to request authorisation to "steal" this for use with the RHW User's Manual.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

eggman121

Quote from: GDO29Anagram on April 03, 2013, 01:28:10 AMNevertheless, I'd like to request authorisation to "steal" this for use with the RHW User's Manual.

Authorisation is granted as long as credit is given  $%Grinno$%

If you would like a higher resolution image just drop me a PM or post here.

-eggman121/Stephen

Kergelen

Bipin, yourk work is wonderful.  &apls
I love the last three posts, especially the guardrails which are very realistic and lacking in curves.

Links to SC4 websites

spot

Gugu3

Well done Spot!love the smoothness of your interchanges &apls

spot

Rebuilding my downtown:

Quote from: Gugu3 on April 10, 2013, 02:54:54 AM
Well done Spot!love the smoothness of your interchanges &apls
Thanks. I love the new NAM.

Gugu3

Well done Spot!always amazing stuff from you! &apls

Swordmaster