• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solovinodelmal

Hi guys, I know everybody says the same but those are really awesome interchanges.

Some I recently did (click on the image for a larger resolution):

This is a 6-way interchange near a ringroad, it's based on a RL interchange near my area.

Another 6-way interchange, a sort of cloverstack.

On this one I basically took McDuell's stack design and just made it high capacity.

Cheers!

eggman121

I must agree. Awesome interchanges!!!  :thumbsup:

Cant wait to see what the developed area looks like.

Here is my latest interchange...

Flexing up with NAM 31.2

-eggman121

Gugu3

Awesome interchanges everyone!!!

s_olah

I know it's ,,nothing" compared to the interchages above but it turned out so cute...

metarvo

That is some smooth work there, Eggman.  You've worked with the terrain and put in all of that functionality, and I don't see any weaving.

Yours looks good, too, S_olah.  The roundabouts provide variety in comparison to all of the diamonds that are seen commonly.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Gugu3

I like it s_olah...simple but still effective...got a few of those interchanges in my cities...

Haljackey

Wow wow wow great work everyone! :thumbsup:

I recently built a diverging diamond... In fact it is only the second DDI I have ever built.

Click for full size:

-Eyecandy is incomplete but will be filled in as the surrounding area is developed.

My other DDI in case you were wondering. It's a lot bigger too.

Bipin

jgehrts

First time image-sharer, long time lurker. My DD interchange isn't as pretty as Haljackey's are, but that's not terribly surprising.  :)

Kuewr665

Four level stack interchange in a paused area east of the city. The road to the bottom leads to a bypass south of the city. The road to the left leads to the city center.

Aaaand I forgot to turn off the grid.  ()sad()

wasteofspace

^ Amazing stuff!

---

higher res

Generic volleyball interchange. This is my first 4-way highway intersection not made with prefabs (no Eaxis prefab, no PS prefab). Not the safest nor the most efficient for right or left turns, but it does the job. The dark SA/Euro textures are awesome. I can't wait to try out better layouts.

(sorry for the default Eaxis trees & terrain)

sc4ROUSANDS93

A single interchange with a simple but attractive decor.

Geometry123

Great work, everybody! ;D

A parclomond (Parclo-diamond) in a massive collector-express setup freeway.

You will never know when will the next NAM be released. Only time teasing will tell. :P

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game"
                                                 -Ocean Quigley

Haljackey

Wow that is humongous Geomotery.

Great work everyone! The quality just keeps getting better and better!

Pioneer

The proximity of these two interchanges created a unique challenge. I think you see something like this in real cities...

P.S. This is my first mosaic

Kuewr665

I would click on some overpasses to clear the trees and add some cosmetic pieces on the road leading up, as they are present on other offramps. Otherwise, great work!  :thumbsup:

eggman121

Great work everyone. :thumbsup: I especially like the Stack interchanges everyone has been showing!

Here is my Latest interchange.

A simple yet effective interchange I found in the US while studying sign placements. Only two levels with 4 bridges in total. I thought to myself when I found this interchange that I could replicate it with the RHW. It could have even been done with the RHW 5.0. Anyway enjoy.

-eggman121

Gugu3

Nicejob Eggman!quite simple but effective :thumbsup: