• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your night pics

Started by pagenotfound, March 17, 2008, 07:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allein

Evillions8: It's a nice picture :thumbsup:

Clic on picture to learn more :thumbsup:

noahclem

Great pictures everyone!  &apls

It's been too long since I've posted around here  ::)

Sorry about the funny lighting on the tram stations  :'(  Does anyone know of another station that uses the same base texture (where the road widens enough for people to have room to wait in the middle next to the tracks) ?

Check my MD for more!

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Opkl

Hello everyone! :P I finally decided to join ImageShack, so this is my first picture uploaded on this site! Enjoy  ;) !

As for the city, it is a fictional city named Peoria. It is a medium sized city on a large tile with a population of about 111,000 in the city and surrounding suburbs. It is also the county seat of Douglas County. Since this picture was taken awhile ago, the population has grown in the suburbs bringing the population of the Metro to about 180,000. BTW, this pic is facing SOUTH instead of NORTH. Please tell me what you guys think.  I might start an MD soon about this region.   

io_bg

Looks great! Do you have any day views, too? :P
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Opkl

Quote from: io_bg on July 07, 2011, 03:51:41 AM
Looks great! Do you have any day views, too? :P

Yes I do.

noahclem

@ Terring7 - great work!

@ Opkl - Looks nice but not really a night pic. Maybe you should open an MD  :thumbsup:

One from me:

Opkl

Quote from: noahclem on July 08, 2011, 03:33:09 PM
@ Terring7 - great work!

@ Opkl - Looks nice but not really a night pic. Maybe you should open an MD  :thumbsup:

One from me:

I did post a night picture a few post above.  io_bg asked if I had a day view picture.  I might start an MD soon. BTW I love the diagonal SAM streets and European buildings.

tcx

Great pics everyone!!!

2 from my city: Ixtapa

dohraymii

@ TCX: Beautiful night shots! Where did you get that building in the bottom center of the second picture?
Call me Mark

tcx

Quote from: dohraymii on July 12, 2011, 05:55:56 PM
@ TCX: Beautiful night shots! Where did you get that building in the bottom center of the second picture?

Thanks. IS COCO Park by Dmscopio, you can download it here: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/16988-coco-park/

Evillions8

and

----------
More in my M.D.  :)

mikeski

menglipanghuang

Hey guys ! I am new here.Now I want to show you some beautiful things.

Ok,SHOW TIME~~ ;D

I love you forever!

Bipin

My oh my, that is a beautiful shot menglip. Was there a lot of post editing done, or is that exactly how it looks in-game?

skyscraper

woow, thats amazing, i love first one... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
sky's Sim City Venus - Project (Start: 2013)

Only on Sim City (2013)

Current Progress: Planning

art128

Amazing pictures, menglipanghuang!  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

Night on Mars. More in my M.D. :)

The Choice is Ours
---

Evillions8

Great images everyone!  &apls

Here is one of my night shots, more of it is found at my MD. :)