• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Patrol Carl Lot - what is missing?

Started by 0rion79, November 29, 2008, 09:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0rion79

Hi all: this is the last thing that I need to fix before packing all my plug-ins.
This Patrol Car Lot has no road and, today, I have even been unable to buldoze one of them.
Can you guess from the picture if I'm missing anything? I'm almost sure (99%) that I've got all dependencies and, in fact, it had something strange from the first day of use.
Else, I will simply delete it, but it would be a shame :)

BarbyW

Can you give some more information on the creator and where you got it from as I don' t recognise it.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

dsrwhat316

It looks to be the Patrol Car Lot by jasoncw.

By the looks of your pic, the dependency you are missing is NDEX Parking Lots By Ardecila. This should make the parking lots and the driveway show up. Try this and report back to us.

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

CasperVg

I assume the lot you are talking about is the BSP Police - Patrol Car Lot (STEX).
This would mean that the only dependency would be the NDEX Parking Lots (STEX) by Ardecila. In fact, make sure that you have both zADC_ParkingLot-LP.dat and ADC_Parking-LotTextures2.dat in your plugin folder.

Gah, you were first, Dan!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

0rion79

Yes, problem fixed: thank you very much.
Just to know, do you suggest me to keep those parkings? Do you use them? Or do you reccomand me to keep only essential files?

dsrwhat316

Quote from: 0rion79 on November 29, 2008, 10:20:16 AM
Just to know, do you suggest me to keep those parkings? Do you use them? Or do you reccomand me to keep only essential files?

I do recommend that you keep them. This way if another lot has a dependency using those parking lots, you don't have to fish for them again. Also, it helps in the Lot Editor to have a variety of overlays and base textures.

~ Dan

0rion79

I ment by a playing point of view: do you think that they can be useful?
PS, by the way: cool avatar. I love wolves...

dsrwhat316

By plopping these parking lots, you can help boost Commercial Services demand, so it can help if your CS demand is topped off.

~ Dan

- Yeah, I like wolves, as well. I've had the same avatar for over 3 years  ::)