• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... SHOPPING AREA / MALLS

Started by Opkl, April 24, 2009, 06:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APSMS

Makes me feel like I've gotten stuck in an Orange County shopping mall, which isn't a great feeling, but it's cool to see it in SC4.

Lovely work; I've been far too lazy to make something like this but it's nice to see someone take the initiative. This indeed would be hard if the BATs and LOTs didn't exist, but I have them all and have never made something like this, so there's something to be said about your work :thumbsup:.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

dyoungyn

Thank you.  I agree that thanks to the creators imagination providing esteem buildings to make suburban feel.  I only wish that Cities Skylines the maps were bigger and more and the same type of suburban commercial as in SC4 existed, but it does not which is why I still play SC4.

dyoungyn

David H

The East End of Ohio City, Waukegan is home to many shops. :D ()borg()

dyoungyn

Here is another one of mine thanks to SIMGOBER at a VERY BUSY intersection of two major 7 lane avenues.

j-dub

Wow! I can't even do something like that... although I think I like to fit more green space in between, otherwise the plop shops come in handy.

dyoungyn

Thank you for the kind words.  I love building Rural and Suburban scenes.  It does take time and patience and with HoHo's parking, and selecting buildings that blend in beautifully make the shopping centers nicely and a little more realistic.  The goal is to create traffic and provide employment for my sims to grow upper-class homes.

storm37