• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

I must say, David, those are some really, really nice textures.  I'd concur with Kevin (BigSlark) and Zaphod about the RHW as well . . .

And those of you wondering about the possible methods of implementation, see my post here [linkie].

-Alex

Edit: And yes, David, it is 1,000 now.  Congratulations!

thundercrack83

1,001!

You've reached quite a milestone here, David! Congratulations! And also, congratulations to Alex (Tarkus) for crossing 3RR over the threshold!

threestooges

If you are still wondering about 1000, it happened 2 posts ago. Congratulations. A real milestone. What's more, the 1000th comes with great praise from someone who seems to have had much experience in the road development arena. Again, Good going on the 1st 1000 and here's to many (many) more.

BigSlark

Now the question is what's David going to name after Tarkus (Alex)?

I'm sensing "Tarkus Expressway" or "Mount Tarkus" or "Tarkuston," a community settled by immigrants from *insert Central Asian region's name here* (not to be insulting to anyone) in the late 19th century, where they established a still thriving textile industry. Just a thought.

Cheers,
Kevin

Pat

Yup David its now 1004 lol wow feel like its a special time now woohoo congrats
my friend for hitting the 1000 mark lol  &apls &apls &apls &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bwatterud

Quote from: BigSlark on April 10, 2007, 08:57:04 PM
Now the question is what's David going to name after Tarkus (Alex)?

I'm sensing "Tarkus Expressway" ...

Made with a pre-beta of the RHW-10    ;D

dedgren

LOL, Kevin...

Thanks so much to all for being so great.  The platefull'o things to come is overflowing.  I have a trial tomorrow, but should be able to come home early afterwards and attack some stuff.  We've got lots to do...

QuoteI'm sensing "Tarkus Expressway" ...

Who knows- maybe the "Karn Evil 9 Wastewater Treatment Facility."

Are you ready, Eddy?

David

All image rights reserved in the copyright holder.  Image is used here on this not-for-profit fansite under the "Fair Use Doctrine."
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

great curves, david! :thumbsup:

Congrats on more than 1000 comments, david! &apls

(my 41st post in this md!)

Heinz

1000!!!

congratulations, david! and to the rest of the sc4d and 3rr community for making all of these things possible. i'm excited as to what you will name after tarkus(alex) and also excited since you said

Quotecome home early afterwards and attack some stuff.  We've got lots to do...

emilin

Congratulations on 1.000 comments, David! That's a mile stone to remember. And you truly deserve it so much. &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

pvarcoe

A real major milestone for sure.
Congrads David on 1000+ replies!

Gaston

Congrats on 1000 my friend.     The thing is that they are 1000 great post as well.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

thundercrack83

Hey David! It's amazing how much Fearless Leader looks like Colonel Wilhelm Klink...

There has never been a successful escape from Stalag 13!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist the comparison. I'm a fan of Hogan's Heroes. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the 1000th post commemoration!

threestooges

Aside from the riding crop, the similarity is quite close. I am also a fan of Hogan's Heroes (though I never seem to see the reruns on now).

kalanc69

kalanc69

&hlp Well, I was wondering if anyone could give us a status on the Seasonal Woods tutorial we left unfinished on page 31...I for one would really like to see how everything turns out....(I hate not knowing the ending to a good story)! I was hoping that I could ride it out and just wait patiently, but as the weeks go by and nothing is seen or heard I just get all tingly inside!! Gratz on the collaboration and the wonderful progress that your MD is making!!

Kalanc69

M4346

Wow! I can't believed I missed the big 1 0 0 0. lol

Congratulations David! Quite a milestone, as was said before! And yet another testament to the content and essence, not to mention effort and sweat, that makes this MD great! (LOL! It rhymes :P)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

thundercrack83

Hello, David!

I was reading through a few pages of 3RR here and noticed this way back on page 49...

QuoteThen, it's back to 3RR (although I intend to follow through on my original plan, which was to do some 150'/48m wide eye-candy airport runways that match up with some of the great stuff out there, to include diagonal runways).

I know that real life has been hitting you like a ton of bricks lately, not to mention the massive undertaking the new curves have become, I just wanted to bring this back into the light a bit because I have some interest in it. No rush at all or anything like that; I'm always eager to see what you're doing, no matter what it is. This is a mere friendly reminder.

Take care,

Dustin

BigSlark

David,

On behalf of all 3RR Friends and Collaborators, simply put, we miss you and hope that RL will calm down and allow you to come back to your hobby soon.

Cheers,
Kevin

thundercrack83

Quote from: BigSlark on April 15, 2007, 11:28:03 AM
David,

On behalf of all 3RR Friends and Collaborators, simply put, we miss you and hope that RL will calm down and allow you to come back to your hobby soon.

Cheers,
Kevin

I second this sentiment. Hope all is well, David!