• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Cascadia: A Light in the Pacific (Mar. 1, 2012)

Started by canyonjumper, December 12, 2009, 02:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsh

The city looks realy great CJ. The Canals look great and I realy like the bikepaths winding near them. The city looks amzing.  &apls

,marsh :satisfied:

nbvc

rooker1

Congratulations on getting your fantastic MD in OSITM! &apls It's always a pleasure to look over your MD and it's no surprise to me why you have been choosen to show us a little something special this month.

Congrats from myself and The SC4D Staff!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

ecoba

Congratulations, Jordan.

This is a well deserved award!  :thumbsup:

Ethan

greckman

Wow, Jordan! O.S.I.T.M.
All your hard work and dedication to making awesome pics for Cascadia has paid off. Congratulations on this honor!

-Gregory!
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

planetechef

Congratulations  &apls i agree, well deserved on your MD, wow, great choice of OSITM this month, your pictures are awesome and i think your presentation make also the difference, i repeat but i really like the pictures links  ;)
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

Tomas Neto

Congratulations, Jordan!!! Fantastic see your MD here, my friend!!!  &apls &apls &apls

canyonjumper

Quote from: ecoba on June 20, 2010, 03:35:19 PM
Looks great, Jordan, you certainly have had a lot going on in your life recently. The cities look really good, and the NAM stuff certainly is well showcased in your work.

There are a lot of parks in this city too, that and the canal seem to give it the Pacific Northwest touch, being a very green area. :)

Ethan
Thanks Ethan! I do live in Surrey, the 'City of Parks' ;D

Quote from: planetechef on June 20, 2010, 09:30:20 PM
Fantastic work here, i like very much your presentation with the links, awesome and usefull, your pictures are all great, nice work  :thumbsup:
Thanks!

Quote from: greckman on June 21, 2010, 06:34:37 AM
Well, Jordan, that update certainly was worth the wait. Excellent work, my friend.

-greg
Thanks Greg!

Quote from: Tomas Neto on June 21, 2010, 08:25:26 PM
Hi Jordan, really these canals are perfect in your city! And I liked very much of the way as you built this city, you do the proportion between buildings of a very well real way!!!  Awesome work my friend!!!  &apls
Thanks Tomas! Hope you like the mosaics in this update ;D Nothing like constructive criticism from the mosaic master :P

Quote from: kalvar on June 23, 2010, 10:33:58 PM
wonderful, this whole beautiful, well detailed.
it shows that you give her some time to your region. &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
Thanks kalvar!

Quote from: RickD on June 26, 2010, 04:03:09 PM
Hi Jordan, I like the canals. It is great that you put labels with names of streets and places in the pictures. In my opinion you should keep it up.

I am sorry about the deaths in your family. My condolences. It hit me hard when my grandfather died.
Thanks for the condolences Raphael. Glad you like the pics ;D

Quote from: citymax on June 27, 2010, 03:15:18 AM
very nice city !!  &apls
Thanks!

Quote from: Cyclone1001 on June 28, 2010, 09:29:28 AM
Nice looking city, I can't wait till I can get my game working again. Then I'll try some of this.
Thanks! Can't wait to see Bob back ;D

Quote from: kelis on June 29, 2010, 07:10:58 AM
I like the canals  &apls &apls
Thanks kelis!
Quote from: marsh on June 29, 2010, 08:54:52 AM
The city looks realy great CJ. The Canals look great and I realy like the bikepaths winding near them. The city looks amzing.  &apls

,marsh :satisfied:
Thanks marshy!

Quote from: nbvc on June 29, 2010, 01:21:10 PM
Great work with the canals. :thumbsup:
Thanks nbvc!

Quote from: rooker1 on July 01, 2010, 03:50:24 AM
Congratulations on getting your fantastic MD in OSITM! &apls It's always a pleasure to look over your MD and it's no surprise to me why you have been choosen to show us a little something special this month.

Congrats from myself and The SC4D Staff!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Wow... Thanks Robin and the OSITM selection team! I'll do my best to make July special ;D

Quote from: ecoba on July 01, 2010, 05:38:04 AM
Congratulations, Jordan.

This is a well deserved award!  :thumbsup:

Ethan
Thanks Ethan!

Quote from: greckman on July 01, 2010, 07:01:16 AM
Wow, Jordan! O.S.I.T.M.
All your hard work and dedication to making awesome pics for Cascadia has paid off. Congratulations on this honor!

-Gregory!
Thanks Greg!

Quote from: planetechef on July 01, 2010, 07:35:38 PM
Congratulations  &apls i agree, well deserved on your MD, wow, great choice of OSITM this month, your pictures are awesome and i think your presentation make also the difference, i repeat but i really like the pictures links  ;)
Thanks!

Quote from: Tomas Neto on July 02, 2010, 03:21:29 AM
Congratulations, Jordan!!! Fantastic see your MD here, my friend!!!  &apls &apls &apls

Thanks Tomas!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... OSITM ;D I've got a few ideas for this month, and I'm sure whatever I decide to do, it will be interesting ;D On with the update!

24-01
Whipped this up when I was in Paint Shop, with a bit of spare time, and no SC4 on hand.

I've had these pics since the 22nd, so I may as well put them here ;D
24-02

24-03

24-04

And on to the new pics! Surley is a WIP, so there is massive empty spots, but it still looks cool ;D

24-05
This first mosaic is of the canal, and the commercial strip beside it.

24-06
This mosaic is of the W2W area I've completed so far, on a different branch of the canal.

24-07
This interchange has gone through several revisions, and will probably go through several more ;D (click for full)

24-08
Just another area I've finished ;D

Next time, more of Surley, hopefully in a more completed state :P Thanks for reading!

Featured CC

And lots of mattb325 and goofyguytpa.

Your friend,
                                Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

daryl7478

Nice update Jordan! Congrats for getting OSITM this month.
Happy(almost) American Independence Day!
-Daryl

sumwonyuno

Congratulations, and I really like that interchange!   :thumbsup:

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

nedalezz

Stunning update! I really liked the mosaic of the canal, and the newscast were nicely done too! Congrats on the deserved OSITM!

Nego

Happy 4th of July!!*, Canyonjumper!

Congratulations because not only is your mayor diary O.S.I.T.M., but this has been one of your best updates yet! The pictures in the beginning were very cool, especially because of the boarders. Just wondering but what does CABC stand for? I think it's Cascadia A________ Broadcasting Company but I'm not sure what the 'A' would stand for. Anyway, all of your pictures look great, and what medians did you use (on your RHW & in your mosaic)? They look great! Oh, and BTW, those OWR wide median avenues look great and are a great idea. I just have one suggestion, check this out because it will make those avenues look a little better and you won't even have to download anything.

:)

*American Independence Day

marsh

Wow great update. The city is amazing and that W2W area looks like a little slum, and that lightning pic looks astonishing. Its by far amoungst the best pics Ive ever seen. Also congrats on the OSITM.   :thumbsup:

,marsh  :satisfied:

P.S. Nego, I like you avatar  :P

ecoba

Looks great, Jordan! It certainly is a WIP, but it has potential and I can't wait to see more! :)

Ethan

planetechef

nice update, very good looking lightning storm effect and a great mosaic too  :thumbsup:
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

superhands

ShultzCity

I'd love it if you could check out my photography! Click on of the links below:
http://www.jacobshultz.com.au
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jshultzphotography/

Haljackey

greckman

Those mosaics are fabulous, nice use of the canals and the w2w. I like the buildings that have stuff on their side. 7UP! (y)
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

Battlecat

Congratulations on OSITM!  You've done some great work over the past month, looking forward to seeing what you've got planned!