• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tag's Residential Projects

Started by tag_one, October 15, 2008, 04:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CabraBuitre

The ghetto lots look great... but I've got to be honest, I think they were more realistic the other way...!  "common" land like that is often underutilized and I can't really see people trusting others with their stuff out on the line...

but I digress!  It looks great BOTH ways!

Check out Abelfarei!

Pat

Merijn if I may wow that is stunning how ghetto you are going there!!! Between you and Delija simply wonderful stuff with making sc4 all that more realistic!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Ramona Brie

Love your stuff, but in my cities, I could enter one Paloma Tower and see about five of them from the windows. They grow like wildfire.

Someone should create similar buildings (same height, occupancy) but different styling to compete with the Paloma Tower.

tag_one

Thanks for the kind comments everybody  :) I finished the pack and uploaded it for scrutineering on the private LEX. The pack will be uploaded on the public LEX soon  ;)

Tracker Yeah I know, I face the same thing in my cities. Paloma and the little Asia Condo's have taken over most of my neighborhoods. I'm planning to make some new towers, but first I want to finish my ghetto project and some more I-ht buildings :)

tag_one

Double posting to tell you the Ghetto Pack is now on the public LEX awaiting to be downloaded by you  ;)

tag_one

oehh triple post ::)

I was kind of bored today and not really in the mood for batting a new building or modding something. So I decided to play a bit with the lot editor. Here's the result:

It's a simple lot using one of Jeff's (Simgoober) buildings :)

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

This lots is very colorful, but I like. Nice work with it, needs just one-two kids playing in the garden and dad returning form work.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

SimGoober

LOL... I have to take some more memory pills, I was going to ask who made the house??   :-\
When life just blows ... Fukitol!

tag_one

Io_bg Thanks I'm glad you like it :)

Arthur Thanks! I've added the kids and a car as you suggested

Jeff hmm, maybe Fukitol pills aren't well for the brain after all  &mmm

jacqulina

very pretty house,are those cobblestone paths available seperately or will you be making a set of them &apls &apls

tag_one

Thanks Jacqulina, the cobblestone paths can be found in BSC Textures Vol3  ;)

SC4BOY

Looks very .. ummm .. flowery.. :)
I remember when i was a kid (LONG time ago) there were always some old ladies (always old) who grew TONS of flowers all over the yard.. usually the house was very unassuming .. rundown even, and the yard was JAMMED with em.. looked and smelled good all summer tho.. I guess that's what little old ladies did before they started collecting 90 cats or whatever.. :)

jacqulina

tag_one

Time for something new :)
For quite some time I've been working on low density timber frame buildings. I tried many different things and I think they finally reached a state were they are presentable.
Here's the first batch, a family of 9 timber frame R$ homes. Although the shape of the buildings are the same, their textures are different on each building (roof, walls and window frames). They'll grow on 3 lots with different prop families so you'll get a nice variation. Here some images:

And I made some CS$'s as well:

Hope you like them :)

beutelschlurf

moin tag_one,

well, i like them ...  ()stsfd()
i wonder how you pour out those great bats, on and on! it's like you do nothing else ...  ;D

b_schlurf

DebussyMan

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

jacqulina

SimNation

so lovely man....a complete different direction from your NYC ghetto lots. I love you well you can do different building styles

Jack_wilds

Hello Tag one, Jack wilds here...

Quote from: DebussyMan on August 20, 2009, 10:38:05 AM
They look really nice  :thumbsup:

I second the thought...  :thumbsup:

Jack