• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's BATs

Started by art128, February 20, 2009, 10:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth quake

Une_ame

QuoteA W2W one, as it's a W2W pack

&hlp

Yeepee, more modern parisian W2W creations ; Arthur, you just make my day :thumbsup:.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

WC_EEND

I sure would like to see some more diagonal W2Ws   ::)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

art128

Thanks ! Yes, I've already though about that, Diagonals W2Ws...  $%#Ninj2

I doodled a bit with the roof this afternoon...

Hope you like it,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Oooh, looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it finished! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Earth quake

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

art128

thanks all !

here's a BAT preview at zoom5

Props & Texture Catalog

art128

hello folks,
I've a bad new.. Unfortunately, I lost the file of that last W2W.. but, now the good new, I've restarted a new one.. here's how it looks like at the moment !

it'll stand on a 2x3 lot

No textures for the moment.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

Oh, I'm soory for you lost the old file &mmm
But the new BAT you've done is wonderful too! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

Earth quake

Sorry for the old bat. &mmm
But this new bat is really beautiful.

tamorr

That's a shame you lost that last one, and it was a good look too. :( Well at least this new one still looks just as good so far. :)
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Une_ame

Too bad you loose this nice BAT ()sad().

Obviously the new one is gonna be has good :thumbsup:.

art128

Well, well, well.. ** hum **
I didn't progress a lot with the W2W these days, but i plan to work on them soon, don't worry. I hope I can upload something until the 28 of this month, for my birthday. Anyway, I've been working a bit on some others projects than port stuff and W2W, So just for you here's some things i've done recently !

So first, a small office building which is located in the Montparnasse district in Paris.

Just in case you didn't wonder, there's just the shape eh, the base will be done soon also as the details into the tower. By talking about the base, originally there's a swimming pool just under where the tower stands ( the pool is somewhat 33x15m .. plus there's two pools..) I'm thinking about doing a little one, where we can see the pool by a big window.. What do ya think ? Also, the base box will be a bit enlarged for scale issue with the real building (the one here is 12m but I think 20 is more apreciated, as its shown in this picture)

Next project on the way, some modern towers located in Rotterdam.
i've started one located in the Bierstraat, near The Red Apple. here's what it looks like at the moment :

zoom5 SD

BTW, i think the tower is a bit underscaled, but I need the opinion of some experts. A floor is 5m tall just to let you know.

Regards,
-Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog

Earth quake

gottago

The thin tower is very unusual--cool building :thumbsup:

5m between floors sounds about right for that size building, but scale is all over the place in SC4.

Looking forward to seeing more, good luck with it!

Une_ame

Arthur,

Your Montparnasse buiding is gonna be a must-have, specially with the awesome SC4 Montparnasse Tower.

If U've got the time, I will appreciate to make 2 of the same kind "$Deal"$.

The other one could be a bit lower and larger (just like the real one that can be seen behind your building in your pic) and share the same kind of base in order for the 2 buidings to form a single one when you Plop them close to each other (and yes, in that case it will be W2W) :thumbsup:.

With the Tower and those BATs, it will become possible to re-create the Montparnasse shopping mall in front of the big railway station.

For your question about the pool at the base, the dark color and the commercial signs are gonna be the main eye-catching features, I don't see a real need for something else ;).

Sciurus

Waow, very nice towers Arthur! I particullary like the second &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture