• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Cleanitol TM

Started by wouanagaine, January 22, 2007, 02:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonshardz

Getting this error. Win7 Home Premium x64. Installed the .dll files.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "BSC Cleanitol TM.py", line 2, in ?
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
  File "wx\__init__.pyo", line 45, in ?
  File "wx\_core.pyo", line 4, in ?
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 98, in load_module
ImportError: MemoryLoadLibrary failed loading wx\_core_.pyd

sim-city_freak

Hi wouanagaine
i just ran Cleanitol and this came up:

File "BSC Cleanitol TM.py", line 467, in OnReport
  File "BSC Cleanitol TM.py", line 104, in locate
  File "BSC Cleanitol TM.py", line 440, in Log
  File "wx\_controls.pyo", line 1804, in AppendText
  File "encodings\cp1252.pyo", line 22, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x81 in position 3: character maps to <undefined>

what does this mean?

thanks.

wouanagaine

Dragon => you're missing one of the needed dll

sim-city_freak => one of the file cleanitol wants to report ( either one of your plugin file or a needed file in the .txt you suplied ) has a strange character in it

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

sim-city_freak

thanks, probably from the random Japanese files i like to download

dragonshardz

Wou: You're sure? I have both .dlls installed correctly...

xxdita

win7 (at least 64bit) was missing another dll for DatPacker. Try this:

Quote from: xxdita on May 28, 2010, 02:22:46 PM
I'm getting a new error. mfc71.dll is missing. Win7 Home Ultimate 64bit, pretty fresh install.

dll is available from here. dll installed and no more problems.

- Nate

earlbeach

Quote from: xxdita on July 11, 2010, 02:30:35 AM
win7 (at least 64bit) was missing another dll for DatPacker. Try this:

I have the same OP Sys and am getting this error message when I Use the "Back Up Now" function (Cleanitol Locate worked fine)

File "BSC Cleanitol TM.py", line 489, in OnStart
  File "BSC Cleanitol TM.py", line 247, in process
  File "distutils\file_util.pyo", line 224, in move_file
distutils.errors.DistutilsFileError: couldn't move 'C:\PROGRA~2\Maxis\SIMCIT~1\plugins\Trees, Water, Rocks etc\Brigantine\product_image.jpg' to 'C:\Users\buckbeach\Buck Documents\SimCity 4\BSC_Cleanitol\20100715_03\product_image.jpg': Permission denied

Note I put in the mfc71.dll.

xxdita

Seems like the file is marked Read Only. Locate the file in Windows Explorer, right click and select Properties. Uncheck the Read Only option. That should do the trick!

earlbeach

Quote from: xxdita on July 15, 2010, 03:44:28 PM
Seems like the file is marked Read Only. Locate the file in Windows Explorer, right click and select Properties. Uncheck the Read Only option. That should do the trick!

While the "read only" was not the issue, your suggestion to go to the Properties lead me to the solution.  Under the Compatibility tab there was a drop down that had various systems listed.  Selected the XP Service Pack 3 and BINGO EVERYTHING NOW SEEMS TO WORK OK.

Thank you very much for your answering my post and helping me to the solution.

Buck

MIRAGGIO

Hi ..please download??

ScottFTL

Quote from: MIRAGGIO on July 21, 2010, 04:47:53 AM
Hi ..please download??

@MIRAGGIO:  You need to register for an account on the BSC Lot Exchange site in order to download Cleanitol.  It is separate from SC4Devotion.

Please ask if you are still having trouble!

boonzeet

Quote from: wouanagaine on June 10, 2010, 03:40:27 AM
Dragon => you're missing one of the needed dll

I ran the installer straight from SC4devotion.

I'm getting the same error. Where do I get these missing DLL's?

sagek

Hi,

there were a couple things I was wanting to ask real quick.

First I was curious to find out what to do when One Mod/Dep ask for certain files to be removed but then another Mod/Dep requires those to be available would that be a case where I have to choose to have one or the other? (I might have answered my own question but would like a confirmation on the answer.) Reason I ask is I have finally downloaded all the Dep's and a few Buildings that I want and am currently going through all the Cleanitol Remove files and I'm coming across this and a few other things. (I did run Cleanitol before installing if the readme required other wise I did not)

second I have gotten two errors when trying to backup files the first one being:

C:\Program Files\BSCCleanitol\Remove_list_BSC_Essentials.txt

distutils.errors.DistutilsFileError: couldn't move 'C:\PROGRA~1\Maxis\SIMCIT~2\plugins\BSC Essentials.dat' to 'C:\Users\Paul\Documents\SimCity 4\BSC_Cleanitol\20101104_09\BSC Essentials.dat': Permission denied

and the second one being:

C:\Program Files\BSCCleanitol\RemoveList_SGGroceryStores_Lots_result.txt

distutils.errors.DistutilsFileError: couldn't move 'C:\PROGRA~1\Maxis\SIMCIT~2\plugins\Background3D0.png' to 'C:\Users\Paul\Documents\SimCity 4\BSC_Cleanitol\20101104_10\Background3D0.png': Permission denied

Idunno why I would not have permission as I have full rights so wasnt sure.

Also when I was checkinf deadwoods Dep's I am getting:

R E P O R T
MISSING : BSCBATProps RT MineCorp Vol01.dat has not been found, you can download it : http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=529
MISSING : McCormick and Company-0x5ad0e817_0x71bc08fc_0x30000.SC4Model has not been found, you can download it : http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=16366
MISSING : PEG-CDKN_Pier-One_205.dat has not been found, you can download it : 'http://jphayden.com/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item54'
MISSING : PEG_MTP_RESOURCE_vol1.dat has not been found, you can download it : 'http://jphayden.com/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item150'
MISSING : SNMTimedProps.dat has not been found, you can download it : http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=277
You seem to be missing some dependancies

After following the links and learning that each of these files have actually been merged into MEGA packs I was unsure how to have cleanitol see that and report back accordingly

Thanks in advance!

samuelza

Kcrimsonsim

I have run Cleanitol previously without any problems. Suddenly, I get this: ImportError: MemoryLoadLibrary failed loading wx\_core_.pyd and I cannot get around it.  I run Windows Ultimate on a Lenovo dual-core, and I am at a loss to explain it. Any ideas?
Skin that smokewagon and see what happens!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

River City!

Kcrimsonsim

nevermind, .dll errors and have been fixed. I didn't read the site manual I guess  :thumbsup:

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

River City!

roaddogg4514

can someone help i keep getting this and have know idea why

Kcrimsonsim

roaddog: same issue I had. Scroll down a bit, links are there to your missing .dll files necessary to run it.

River City!

Muko

hi all i cant seem to get the tool to search in my plugins at the install destanation it only search in C:\ standart folder and i installed all my plugins in D:\ with the game so it dosent take op space at the system drive

du you know why it dose that ????