• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebussyMan

Thanks for all the comments.

For those who are asking, there are maaany buildings I'd like to make, but I don't have the time to work on all of them  :'(

Today I had they day off because of the independence celebrations, so I decided to take a quick building and started this Berlin Church, Emmauskirche, located in the district of Kreuzberg. This is a reconstruction of the original, currently only remains the tower with a modern church attached.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

serebii666

It looks like it its coming along beautifully. Great Job! &apls &apls :thumbsup:
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

art128

You forgot a round windows just top of the door arches..  $%Grinno$% (Simply awesome so far ! )
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vester

Looks great. Reminds me of a church near by:

DebussyMan

Thanks for the comments!
Here's the final result:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Nardo69

Looks great!   &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls  :thumbsup:

BTW: If I ever could wish a BAT from you I would love to see one of the great German Roman cathedral like Speyer (the biggest still existing Roman cathedral at all, I got baptized there :), Worms or Mainz.

[shameless provocation to get attention]

Of course only if you can do something big like them

[/shameless provocation to get attention]

:D

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

joelyboy911

Wow!

That's really amazing.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Une_ame

QuoteIf I ever could wish a BAT from you I would love to see one of the great German Roman cathedral like Speyer

Is that already Christmas or what ????

$%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% :D
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

threeswept

This is stunning! I love cathedrals and all the time and effort people place in recreating them - essentially, meaning that there is so much detail to them in real-life and the challenge in recreating them. Excellent work, as always!

mmorales2

Another master piece by the greatest BATer ever. I can't wait to see more. &hlp &apls &apls
COMING SOON!!!!
XION, THE LAST BASTION

Sciurus

Wonderful!! I downloaded it, and it's very very beautiful in my city (if you want an image, contact me :P)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Une_ame

We want an image :P!!!!!!

STP

seraf

Oh, that church is ... you know, it's hard to say.... incredible? I think it's the right word for it. All details made with great care. Great work :)

Late, but this forum is very big and sometimes I have difficulty moving around and finding right threads ^^"

DebussyMan

Been quite busy (apart from RL) working on "The Crazy Project". But I want to show you a few side-projects of mine.

First, at Nardo's request, the Dom zu Speyer:

Second, with the help of N1_2888 who provided some great pics, a Viennese W2W set, just one building so far:

Une_ame

I'm looking for my jaw cause it just fall of........

The second one is just speechless.

BarbarossaS

Your skills at batting are amazing! Such details and realism in your textures as well!  &apls &apls
Fantastic job!

-Stijn-

gottago

The Viennese w2w set promises to be spectacular. You do such beautiful work, it is a pleasure to marvel at your BATs.

Nardo69

&hlp Yikes! The little chapel where I once got baptised!  &hlp

debussyman, you made my day week month!  :thumbsup: &apls &apls

nrmn67

The Speyer Cathedral, just great.

And do you plan to do the great buildings of the "Secession"?

N1_2888

Quote from: Nardo69 on November 05, 2009, 03:29:10 AM
The little chapel where I once got baptised!
Very little. You could even call it tiny. :D

@ DebussyMan: Your BATing speed is just breathtaking - as well as the results are. :o
&apls &apls &apls

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum