• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Well, up until about 15 minutes ago, I thought the diagonal STR switch was going to be the first one that got away.

A series of problems had me scratching my head for what seemed like hours.

A pathing issue right at the end just had me stumped- you can only look at this stuff for so long...

...heh, my friend T M: numbers add up to nothin'...

...but, finally, the two I'd transposed jumped out at me, right where I'd been looking all along.

I'm in cleanup mode on the last piece, which is the diagonal dual rail version of this one.  Tomorrow, probably late in the day, I'll start sending these out to all who've asked for them, so check your email.

G'night.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

thundercrack83

Wonderful work here, as always, David!

By the way, if I hadn't already said so--you can send these my way when you're finished, if you'd like!

Thanks!

Dustin

threestooges

Dont worry about getting them out by any specific date. Tonight, tomorrow, it'll be all right, especially since it gets things a step closer to the full release. Thank you for all that you (and the rest of the team) have done on this. If I'm not on the list already, or if there won't be another way to get ahold of them, mind adding me to the list as well? Greenacre has a few spurs that aren't as well travelled, and they want to scale down from dual rail. Amazing work as always David.
-Matt

bat

Again great pictures of your stuff there!
And I'm also interested in testing them...

beutelschlurf

moin everybody

i'm new in whriting in forums and sorry for my "german" englich.
i looked around here for several weeks before writing this and i can't believe what you're doing for sc4. it's great. every day i look on your pages.
i wish i could do something like that. (just geting started with gmax)
most of all i'm intrested in the new rail and street addon. (you call them FARR)
i think all of you are doing a great deal that sim city 4 is geting better and better.  &apls

hope someone replies ....  :-[

many thanks
b_schlurf

threestooges

Welcome to SC4D beutelschlurf, and welcome to 3RR too. No reason to apologize for your english, I can understand it well. We have a number of people here from Germany too. Actually, there are people from all over the world here. If you can, take a moment and visit the Place Yourself in the World thread and add your name to the list.

There are certainly many developments going on with the game, and there will be some very interesting ones that are on the way (including the FARR). It's an amazing community, very friendly and helpful. If you ever have a question and you can't find you answer seaching the site, you can usually find someone to help.

If you are interesting in BATting, I suggest you open a thread in the BAT Projects Board. It is a good way to get suggestions and tips for how to improve. Hope you enjoy your time here, and I'll see you around the forums.

metarvo

It's good to see that you got that problem fixed, David.  In 3RR, the impossible has been proven to be possible time and time again, and this is clearly no exception.  Great work, David.  :thumbsup:  As for the STR, I would be happy to test it.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

buckbeach

Well since you offered, I too would like to try them out.

Buck

BigSlark

Bloody Marvelous, David. And as a "professional" scrutineer I would love to test out the STR.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Kevin

RustyXL

The STR is looking awesome! If you don't mind I'd like to test it out.

Pat

Just simply mind blowing David WOW!!!!  :thumbsup: &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

io_bg

:o Amazing work!  &apls
(P.S. I'd like to test it, too, but only if you don't mind this :))
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

bob56

Great job!. Diagonal STR is looking good!!!

p.s...sorry i've been gone, RL...
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Simpson

Long time that I didn't replie here, a big sorry David  ;)

Your Topic is, as well, super. You have really done a fantastic work with the rails  &apls
Looking forward to the next update my friend
;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

dedgren

"Not for very much longer..."

Magenta [linkie] had it right.  I'm doing the last of the RUL 10000000 file work over lunch.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

pvarcoe

Continued stellar work David!

I wouldn't mind testing these too, if your so inclined.
Thanks
Phil

Jmouse

Count me in. I'm still between computers but will do my best to do some testing.

Later...
Joan

Ryan B.

Words can't describe SC4 anymore.  This simply is not the same game I bought in 2003.

un1

I can tell Christmas is in the air.  ;D Looking great!
I would also be interested in testing them...

-un1

debutterfly

Realism is the key word of the day David.  :thumbsup: And you have helped others who want to add realism to their cities or just those who want to recreate their own home towns.  ;)