• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Neighbour Connections for L1-L4

Started by Durfsurn, February 08, 2014, 08:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durfsurn

Are there any plans to make neighbour connection pieces for the L1-L4 RHW networks? Or are they implemented in a draggable way :O ?

-Durfsurn

Tarkus

Neighbor Connectors are a low priority right now, mainly as elevated ones are not terribly utilized.  I suspect we'll revisit the implementation at some point, especially given that we've been trying to wean everyone off static puzzle pieces.

-Alex

woodb3kmaster

I'm sorry to hear that - not only because I have some elevated RHW neighbor connections that I'd rather not have to convert to L0 just to get them functional, but also because I need a neighbor connector piece for the new ELR-over-RD-4. Despite it currently being a low priority, I hope the team will revisit them soon; if they can be turned into FLEX-based pieces (as I suspect you want to do), that'd be especially awesome.

Another neighbor connector-related question: Have you ever considered making such a piece for the AVE-4? I know it's a Maxis network, but it doesn't really function as well as it could if it had a NC puzzle piece. I suppose that, if you ever were to make such a piece, it'd be roughly the same priority as the other NC pieces. Nevertheless, it'd be a nice piece to have, no matter how it's implmented.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

Durfsurn

Is it possible to make them automatically place when you make a neighbour connection and FLEX to the required network?