• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gugu3

That is an amazing progress Maarten!love the idea of elevated wide transitions!exceptional improvement :thumbsup:

Meeston

Quote from: Gugu3 on November 06, 2013, 02:16:06 AM
That is an amazing progress Maarten!love the idea of elevated wide transitions!exceptional improvement :thumbsup:
yes. i know that. he's the BEST!  &apls
this is Meeston. the best SimCity gamer.

Geometry123

:o :o :o

Your epic NORO interchange just got 20% cooler! :D That elevated transition piece will make things far more compact! :thumbsup:
You will never know when will the next NAM be released. Only time teasing will tell. :P

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game"
                                                 -Ocean Quigley

Meeston

Quote from: Geometry123 on November 06, 2013, 04:54:29 AM

Your epic NORO interchange just got 20% cooler! :D That elevated transition piece will make things far more compact! :thumbsup:
yes. the NORO interchange is got 30%. SO COOL! nice work!  &apls  :thumbsup:
this is Meeston. the best SimCity gamer.

Geometry123

Can't wait for more stuff to tease... Any brand new toys to tease currently? $%Grinno$%
You will never know when will the next NAM be released. Only time teasing will tell. :P

-Ocean Quigley

Kitsune

My new ati 7950 doesnt like the RHW... upon scrolling anything MIS and RHW-4 and up disappear only to reappear upon not scrolling. The smooth curves are not affected. Also, the MIS and the RHW-4 + no longer appears in the normal non-transport map, although the RHW-2 does. Any ideas?
~ NAM Team Member

Geometry123

Quote from: Kitsune on November 10, 2013, 11:27:27 AM
My new ati 7950 doesnt like the RHW... upon scrolling anything MIS and RHW-4 and up disappear only to reappear upon not scrolling. The smooth curves are not affected. Also, the MIS and the RHW-4 + no longer appears in the normal non-transport map, although the RHW-2 does. Any ideas?

Have you tried setting your card to 'Application Selected' or something equivalent to that? ::)

-Ocean Quigley

noahclem

Quote from: Geometry123 on November 06, 2013, 04:54:29 AM

Just to clarify, that interchange was a joint project  :P  I built the roads (except for the new elevated transition) and Maarten built the signs, lights, trees, and surrounding city.

Shadow Assassin

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Gugu3

SA that is amazing!excellent use of FAR RHW by the master of FAR :thumbsup:

art128

You really deserve the name in your CML, Daniel. A Master at work, impressive!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Geometry123

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

RLY??? GRID BREAKING INTERCHANGES??? HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!! :o :o :o

-Ocean Quigley

noahclem

Kitsune

Quote from: Geometry123 on November 11, 2013, 12:55:54 AM

Have you tried setting your card to 'Application Selected' or something equivalent to that? ::)

wait what? This computer doesnt have a IGP.. only dedicated. And I've overlooked the settings multiple times and there are no issue. And that is one uber far trumpet.  :thumbsup:
~ NAM Team Member

Shark7

Quote from: Kitsune on November 11, 2013, 06:16:35 AM
Quote from: Geometry123 on November 11, 2013, 12:55:54 AM

wait what? This computer doesnt have a IGP.. only dedicated. And I've overlooked the settings multiple times and there are no issue. And that is one uber far trumpet.  :thumbsup:

I have the same problem with my ATI 7770 card as well.  I wonder if it is a firmware issue with the ATI cards, since my old GeForce 250S did not have the issue?  I'm using the latest driver version, and I assume you are as well.

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Kuewr665

Oh wow, I can't tell which parts are aligned with the grid. O_O

Great job!

Swordmaster

Cruel. Just cruel.

Outstanding work so far Daniel.

Cheers
Willy

Shadow Assassin

Quote from: Swordmaster on November 11, 2013, 03:23:54 PM
Cruel. Just cruel.

Outstanding work so far Daniel.

Cheers
Willy

Cruel to what? :p

The grid? :D

I have more where that came from ;)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

metarvo

You've just made the jump from SC4 Deluxe to SC4 Unlimited, Daniel.  I'm having a hard time figuring out what angles are even included there because it's all so smooth.  ;D
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.