• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

4) Forth Challenge - "It's all miiiine!"

Started by soulchaser, May 01, 2009, 10:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

A tough and formidable competitor. When the time comes for the 'photoshop' competition I am sunk for sure as your's are always the bomb!  :thumbsup:

I especially like your 'top down' views.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

soulchaser

I'm glad you like it.
Didn't realise there will be a "photoshop" competition. Will there be one? I'm not very good in it, just messing around ;)

The top down pics are made with a geo-information-system, I use for environmental studies. There's some freeware available. You can have a lot of fun with these in SC4.

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

mrbisonm

Judgements for challenge 4.

We have been away from judgements for the summer, first because of some illness of Lynn's mother and then missing some free time, after we took an almost two month vacation, but now we're back judging. Most of these judgements were done since quite a while, but only on paper.
This challenge was a bit harder to judge than others, because orders were given by an adversary, so we will judge it so, putting ourselves in the shoes of the adversary. I must say that we also were very generous with points at this time, something that we will change a little bit for the next coming challenges. Don't worry, we won't start giving bad points now..... ;) Please go and judge my challenge 4 now. Thank you.

1.  Your orders are excellent and thought over, 5 points were given for the effort.

2.  The execution of the orders that you received from the adversary was very well done and negociations with the separatist were held excellently. A good 5 points were given. We liked the details of the whole area.

3.  Although the statue is very simple , the park around it made it a nice addon. We would have preferred a smaller park more into the town, but we still gave you a solid 4 points for this part of the challenge.

Very nice in general, well done with excellent details that we both enjoyed. Keep it up. A whole 14 points were added to your Total along with with 1 Bonus point for the details, description and entertaining story that came along with your update. 15 points in all.

Fred and Lynn

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

soulchaser

Thanks, Mr.B and Lynn, I will read the other judgements and then judge yours.

BTW.: Did anyone get the joke on that inscription? The North was making fun of the cyclonists?

Remember those who wring the offal, without them we are not a whole.
                              (ring)     (oval)                                     (hole)

Getting this right was some hard work ;)

Recently Iced

lynncanox

I liked the joke, Fred was only so so. Good work Soulchaser.

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

soulchaser

thanx lynncanox, I just asked, cause noone commented. glad anybody liked it :D

Recently Iced