• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mave94

This is amazing
I can't believe my eyes :shocked2:

-Matthijs-

Bill_Chen

there is a saying in Taiwan, "佩服到五體投地";D which means I admire you at the highest level.
your MD is one of my favorite, Especially the using of LE :thumbsup:

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

carlfatal

Hello Badsim,
first I must say: thanks for Your commendation of my little stuff  ;D. You can´t imagine, how good it feels, I´m only beginning, and there is so much to learn. But now I´m looking often in Your thread, it´s a big help and the best inspiration I can think.
Again I´m only speechless, and my english isn´t good enough to say, what I think if I look to Your pictures...
Thanks a lot and best greets, Carl(fatal)

lak47

Quote from: Badsim on January 27, 2011, 06:44:36 AM
lak47 ( from Oman ?  ??? I went there , a long time ago with the french navy ...  ::) )

Really!? You must've enjoyed the beaches, no? :D We got PLENTY of French folks round here.

Battlecat

Oh wow, those pond textures are superb!  Once you get the tiling details sorted out I would love to use those!  Though, I will admit, the tiling issues are already very hard to spot, looks like you're pretty close already!

ManuelR

Wow, excellent updates! Your a true master of LE and the rural SC-department, you must have invested a crazy amount of time  :D.

One question: What kind of deciduous trees did you use in the last few updates? I think they look a bit like the "old" Simfox trees, but they are bigger and higher as far as I can see (not the very high ones at the water). Thanks anyway.

Badsim

Hi my friends ,

The next AntigOne's update isn't for today , nor tomorrow ... but I feel the need to give you a new teaser ; if you don't know what HD means , if you don't see what HD does , you're going to .  ;D

Necessary  informations :

Like it is for the Triumphal Way , I don't consider anymore AntigOne like a MD by Badsim but a true and full collaboration between me and some talented (at the highest level) people : David (Orange_o_ ) , Antoine (Girafe) , Vincent (Vnaoned) and Ben (Air6 ) . Yes  from now , AntigOne is their as well as mine .  &apls &apls &apls

We have now a private board where we exchange and we're working on many things at the same time : they're BATing HD props I suggest them to , while I'm Modding  Mayor Mod Ploppables with them ... already 12 MMPs finished :

Ploppable HD cows  -  13 models from Vincent .

Ploppable HD chicken  -  9 models from Vincent .

Ploppable HD ferns  -  4 models from Vincent .

Ploppable HD jennets  -  2 models from Vincent .

Ploppable HD rowboats  -  4 models from Vincent .

Ploppable HD cattails  -  6 models from Ben
  Ploppable HD pampas grass  -  6 models from Ben .

Ploppable HD water-lily  -  4 models from Ben .

Ploppable HD driftwoods  -  7 models from couchpotato

Ploppable HD bush  -  a single model from couchpotato

A few previews of other things in the pipes :

New rural HD props  just like never seen before ( and that's only a begining ...) & trees from David ,

Birches &  Larch trees from Antoine :

HD Corn field props from Ben :

... and HD sunflowers next :

While I've got still several MMPloppables to build , I'm also working to improve my personal water base textures set  :-[ , this is where I am about them :

Thanks for your comments , ManuelR , these trees are seasonal ploppable maples from Girafe , not yet available on the LEX , but already in scrutineers hands , so they should be soon available .  ;D

Later .  :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Delecto

Amazing work from the Antigone Team...  ;) you guys really put the game in a new level, It's exciting to see your work.
I'm not a big fan of HD for trees but they look beautiful.

Regards...DEL!

jafmo

Uau!!! The tractor is amazing. Superb work

Sciurus

It's EXCELLENT, AMAZING, and I think there are no more words to describe your work (of all) &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Battlecat

That looks amazing! 

carlfatal

That´s unbelievable!  :o
Awesome is not a word for this...  &apls &apls &apls
Greets to all of You artists, Carl

Aliktren

wowzers, so lovely, cant wait for them to hit the lex, you are definately onto something  :)

mave94

Incredible work!
This is what you call HD &apls

nbvc

Fantastic work. &apls &apls
May I suggest something für the rural landscapes? Some crop fields with tracks from a tractor like this: http://tutorialblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/110.jpg

Yan077

Your team working is fascinating  :-\
Always beyond the limits of the game.
If game it is... pure art would be more appropriate...

&apls &apls &apls &apls

Yann  :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Just when I think I've seen more beauty than I deal with at one time, you come along with little jewels like these! Cédric, you and your team are a unique group of creative minds at work, and the results are nothing short of brilliant.

Thank you - all of you - for sharing these works of art with us. Just looking at the photos is a treat. To think of having the opportunity to use them in an MD is almost more than I can wrap my mind around.

Did anyone ever tell you you're a genius... :)
-Joan

noahclem

Just beautiful work guys!!  &apls  This is a collaboration with incredible potential for the game!

lak47

*in Giovanni Cappelo from Mind Your Language voice*

SANTA MARIA!!!! :shocked2:  :o  :-X

bat

Welcome to page 82!

Great pictures of the HD props!!
Looking forward to more amazing work...