• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battlecat

Amazing, simply amazing.  Making the cows seasonal like that is a very clever idea!

Girafe

you will always amaze me

a guinea fowl without limits

A model for all the community  &apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

It's superb, I love! &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume &apls &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

noahclem

Champclause is surely among the greatest places ever made with SimCity  &apls

Loving the "seasonal" cows & calves  :D  Keep up the great work MMPing the world  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

Amazing and very inspiring as always... I love the vacation center, and of course the amazing overviews.

You really should start this new region ! Do you already have an idea of wich one you'll play on ?
Considering your needs, I would suggest you :
- Gérardmer - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2680
- L'aubrac - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2715
- Idaho - http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/26579-theres-lead-in-them-thar-hills-at-kellogg-idaho/

I'm not sure if it can help you but anyway... Keep it up, I'll stay tuned :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Framly

Great job my friend.  ;) The MMPs looks amazing. These small details make the game come alive :thumbsup:

I can't get enough of your MD ;D

Keep it up!

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Badsim

Sleeping cows & calves , well , thank you Frank & Noah for having corrected me .  :thumbsup:

The « seasonal» cows are ready to be Modded : the 40x3 models nomenclature is done but before to start , I've finished to rework a few other things concerning ploppable waters & associated MMPs ...

So , this is what I'm now able to do :

Marsh during birds migration ...

Artificial lake behind a dam ...

And , as reminder : Rapids ...

Quote from: Delecto on November 10, 2011, 10:32:08 AM

But where are you going to stop?  :D

Really , I don't know ...  :P

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on November 13, 2011, 07:23:55 AM

You really should start this new region ! Do you already have an idea of wich one you'll play on ?
Considering your needs, I would suggest you :
- Gérardmer - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2680
- L'aubrac - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2715
- Idaho - http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/26579-theres-lead-in-them-thar-hills-at-kellogg-idaho/

I'm not sure if it can help you but anyway... Keep it up, I'll stay tuned :)

Thanks a lot , Benoit , for these great propositions ... ( I would like the Aubrac one ... ) , alas , SC4Mapper and/or SC4Terraformer did never work on my computer , and I've never been able to understand why ...  &mmm

Thanks for your comments .  :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Gringamuyloca

Quote from: Delecto on 2011-11-10, 11:32:08

But where are you going to stop?

Really , I don't know ... 

Selfishly... I hope you don't find the end too soon!  ;D ::)  &apls
I love how you have changed this game into a canvas!
Tamara

Lior

Your nature pics are amazing!! Keep up this wonderful work!!

noahclem

Great new pictures Cedric! The marshes with migrating birds look fantastic and I like your use of the new rail tunnel mod  :thumbsup:

Girafe

The community looking at Antigone  :D

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Framly

This is unfair, you make a truly mouth-watering :D :D

:thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

chester

Those poor guys in the boats. With all those birds overhead there is no way they're getting out of there clean. Nice job, i love the marsh, it looks great.

mave94

Wonderful work!  :thumbsup: I can't say more than that...
It's amazing what you've done and you're doing.
Keep up this great work! ;)

carlfatal

Hi Cédric,
these last pictures are so fantastic, i love the lake and its shore. It looks like some places i  my neighborhood, where i can quietly observe birds when it´s summer. Some little grass snakes also...  :) But no ospreys - only red kites are living here - a lot of them...
Greetz, Carl

Ol.S / Benoit

Well this is a great scene again ! :) I wish I can use this river kit !  ;)

About the new region, you still can do it in mayor mod but this is quite a long work to make something nice... If you have the opportunity, you also can load the map on another computer and then transfer the files with a USB key.

Anyway, keep it up ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Delecto

It starts looking like paint, again wonderful.  :thumbsup:

Yan077

Cedric, you said Simcity 5 is in your hand.
I don't know, this is no longer a game, this is photorealism...

&apls &apls &apls

Battlecat

Wow, stunning pictures once again!

Badsim

Page 100 ...

I should have celebrated it with a massive set from Champclause , but , as I'm progressing with models resizing and MMPs modding work ( the quest for the holy Grail being there the right scale for the closest zoom level and full seasonal flora ) , Champclause's landscapes are changing so much that it would take several days to redo them all . Furthermore , I've started a new region with large city tiles only while Champclause is a medium one : in fact , Champclause as I've shown it so far , is lost forever .  ::)
But the village , made of a dozen of LOTs , will rise from ashes like a phoenix ... and will be surely enlarged .  ;D

A few postcards from Aubrac region , France :

And the very first postcard from Aubrac , my new SC4 region :

Manchou's  « seasonal » cows are now alternately grazing/sleeping/musing in the meadows , among seasonal gentians ( Gentiana Lutea ) , done with a resized & stretched model of yellow MJB flower from BSC MEGA props C.P. Vol1 , and along the narrowest  rocky stream never seen in SC4 , once I've resized again and again all my rocks collection from nbvc , murimk , Pegasus ...

Manchou's cows MMPSeasonal is in Orange's hands for scrutineering and packaging - with a few others MMPs  $%#Ninj2 -  and will be uploaded as VIP RuralPack Expansion 01 . I intended first to modd 40 of these cows , mixing them with some cowpats or , why not , ferns , but I did forget the shadow issue with seasonal MMPs  ??? ... so , finally , there're 21 "seasonal" cows using the 63 cows props from Manchou prop pack .  ;)

Thank  you warmly  to each of you for these 1800 (or something like , if I consider my own posts ... ) comments which have led us all to that page 100 ...  &apls

Perfect timing for a new start .  ()flamdev()

Cédric.

Edit : Hummm ... a second one, maybe ?  ::)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °