• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Very nice pictures sir, looks amzing ! :)
And thanks for sharing.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

ivo_su

Badsim your lots have always been brilliant and perfect and in this sense I wish to congratulate you develop barge. I'd love to use it myself. I can not wait to see your next update.

rambuckel

That's a brilliant example of how you work :) Thanks for sharing! Actually I'm not able to create any MMP on my own so I'll keep detailing my lots in LE :)

Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Badsim

Hello my friends ,

After something like 50 hours spent to re-MOD and/or re-size absolutely everything ( not to speak about hours devoted to LotEditing and MMPing ... with now 14 new MMPs ... ) , I'm finally able to post the very first picture of Gissey :

Clickable full HD ( 1200x1024 .png ) version :

I did never work harder so far .... Does it worth it ? Well , I don't know . ;D

Thanks for your comments . ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

art128

heeeeeeey mais c'est mon BAT! Mon dieu, qu'il est.... basique. Si tu veux je peux te le refaire en meilleur qualité, avec des vrais textures. ;)
Hey, that's my building! Oh god it's... basic. If you cant I can re-make it with better quality, textrues etc. ;)

As always, incredible job with the LOTing and MMPing. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Wow, Cédric, that's stunning. I understand it's a lot of work, but talented folks like you make it all count in the end. Definitely worth it! :thumbsup:

Quote from: art128 on November 23, 2012, 07:35:33 AMheeeeeeey mais c'est mon BAT! Mon dieu, qu'il est.... basique. Si tu veux je peux te le refaire en meilleur qualité, avec des vrais textures. ;)

Quote from: art128 on November 21, 2012, 10:28:01 AMThis is an international site, please use English, or provide a translation of your message if you really want to use you native language as well.

:D

Cheers
Willy

Ol.S / Benoit

Well that's a very nice first picture of Gissey !
Great LOT and MMP work, I love the school and the road with all the props next to it. :)
Can't wait to see more of this lovely french town.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Perfection in the details  &apls &apls  Really outstanding lotting and MMPing  :thumbsup:

Air6

Truly great scene. I really like the road public works center.

Girafe

:o Amazing scene, it remembers me some pics of Vincent  ::)

&apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Kergelen

Well, it worth it? At least my eyes and my mind said yes, that's an amazing picture. &apls &apls &apls
I like the construction company surrounded by pines because remember me a car cementery there is in my town.

Thanks for the Hot air ballons. The effect is visually and sonorous fantastic. I love the sound when the fire is open. ()stsfd()

Links to SC4 websites

Framly

Great Update, Cédric &apls

the first pictures of Gissey looks very promising :o

Thanks for sharing ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Yan077

No words for this picture...

Incredible  :o

jmyers2043

That is a very good lot. I will have to up my effort with my own lot making.   &apls   

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

rambuckel

Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

RickD

Spectacular result. You really are a master in creating realistic scenes.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

rooker1

Absolutely amazing and very worth the time spent to make it.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

benedict

Fantastic new update, I always think it is a huge challenge to create realistic industrial scenes, and you have succeeded.

And congratulations, your MD is number 9 for the year on BTT!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Gugu3

Amazing pictures!!!looks real!! &apls

namspopof

Sublim !  :thumbsup:

If you are interested, some new french BAT are avaible on TSC :
http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1959
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.