• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Geoffhaw's Animated Flag Tutorial...?

Started by woodb3kmaster, March 14, 2016, 07:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodb3kmaster

After an exhaustive search through both the SC4D and ST forums, I have found no intact tutorials on making animated flags. Geoffhaw wrote one some years ago and uploaded it to ST, but it seems to have been lost (this is all that's left of it). Since ST doesn't allow Internet archiving, the only way I can think of to access this tutorial is if someone has an offline copy. If you have a copy of this tutorial (or if I've somehow overlooked a copy on these forums), please post here. :)

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

catty

I actually did a NZ Flag using this tutorial and in those days I still had a printer so while I don't have a online copy of it (and by that stage the pictures had vanished) I do have a hardcopy printout of it which I am looking at as I type this post.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

Quote from: catty on March 15, 2016, 03:43:26 AM
I actually did a NZ Flag using this tutorial and in those days I still had a printer so while I don't have a online copy of it (and by that stage the pictures had vanished) I do have a hardcopy printout of it which I am looking at as I type this post.

... sorry never finished this post as I got sidetracked looking thru my files to see if I had anything other than the hardcopy and I do have the pictures on my computer but it still looks like I've only got the tutorial as a hardcopy printout.

No guarantees and to be honest I've been taking a bit of a breather from my internet life (except for managing my website obviously), but I'll look at sticking all the bits together into a new tutorial ... if I do then it will be somewhere on my site.

:)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.