• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

I80 Streetlight Mods -Great American Streetlight Mod BETA2 ready for Download!

Started by Interstate80, December 23, 2007, 03:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interstate80

Hi everyone i've been really busy with RL the past couple of months, but i have been working on making all streetlights HD and i have a few more models to render.  I should have some ingame pics to show in the next couple of days.  The next release will be completely HD and it should be ready within the next couple of weeks.  Until then here is the new link for the beta 2 version of the great american streetlight mod.  https://www.qdrive.net/en/public-shared-files/66693/I80-Great-American-Streetlight-Mod-Part1-BETA2-zip.html

Pontiac75

I can't find this anymore after setting up a Qfile account.  Oh well, just wanted you to know that  I really appreciate your work from a guy who has loved streetlights his whole life.  You are extremely talented Interstate 80!  Hope you come back soon! :thumbsup:

j-dub

Sadly, it would require you to physically time travel, not just internet time travel back to Christmas 2009, because shortly after beta2 came out, qfile eventually let that go.

OR it would require someone to reach I-80 physically, because I bet the files are still on his hard drive.