• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan B.

Hope everything's OK, David & family.

metarvo

I miss you when you're absent from 3RR, David, but I also want you to know that you can take as much time off as you need to deal with RL.  You have my best wishes.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

dragonshardz

^Ditto. He's prolly working on Honors posts or somesuch.

xxdita

All the best David, and congrats on now more than 500,000 views for 3RR!

calibanX

Congratulations on 500K David. I hope all is well.

Best wishes.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Haljackey

Hey David, hope all is well.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.  Oh, and congrats on hitting 500k+ views!  That's quite a milestone!   ;)

girlfromverona

Wow! 500k!  :thumbsup:

Hope nothing is wrong, David, and that you're just enjoying a well deserved break.  :)

mayorfabz

Kudos on 500K, David.  &apls &apls &apls
I am not an expert with forums, but I am pretty sure a 458-page and 500K+-view thread is no small achievement. I shall await thy return, Master !

Hope everything's fine

Fabien

frdrcklim

Whoa! It's been a while again. Congrats on the 500K views. Next milestone... 1 million!
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

nerdly_dood

:o half a million! 'grats!

Eventually we'll be closing in on 10,000 posts...
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Gaston

Just got an E-mail back from Heather.   They are doing okay and 3RR will be hearing from David in the near future.    Appearently David has been under the weather lately but is recovering quickly.    I just wanted ya'll to know that they are o'kay.    I'll let David share any details he wants to when he returns.   Untill then...   talk amongst yourselves.    And... we're walking, we're walking...

Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

calibanX

That's an excellent post Gaston. Thanks for sharing the good news. I, for one, am relieved.  :)

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Ennedi

Thanks a lot Gaston  :thumbsup:.
I PMed to David and I was going to send an email to Heather, but you was faster, so I will not disturb her. Great news, thanks again.
Best regards David, relax and don't worry about anything!

Adam

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Connor

That's great news. I eagerly await what's to come.

Connor.

Pat

*lurking* sneeks in....  David I hope your doing well and I wanted to wish you and your family a very merry christmas!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

girlfromverona

Good to hear, Gaston! Thanks for passing it on.

David: Hope you're back to your usual self soon! In the meantime, we're all thinking of you and hope you have a fantastic time over the holidays.  :)

dedgren

Pneumonia.  The bad kind, like assisted breathing and all that.  I'm getting better- thank you for all the kind words.

It's 3RR's third birthday today.  I don't have a teaser pic, but want to thank all of you for hanging in there with me.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, folks.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

metarvo

My, oh my.  &mmm  I'm terribly sorry about that, David.  Whatever it takes to get well, that's what you should do, even if it means not posting for a while.  I'll still be here when you're ready.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Ryan B.

Thanks for posting and letting us know what's going on, David.  I'm sorry to hear about your illness, and I'm very glad you're on the up-and-up.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, David!

Oh, and a note that might be of some interest:

I'm headed to Texas after Christmas!  I'll be a half hour outside of Austin 12/28-1/6.

Ennedi

Good to hear you David. Just relax and enjoy Christmas. We are still here and our thoughts are with you  :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine